Brandywine Living at The Savoy

5515 Little Neck Parkway, Little Neck, NY, 11362

Reviews of Brandywine Living at The Savoy

ART&CAROL August 18, 2014

We cannot brag enough about Brandywine and their wonderful staff.. Mom was a very active and independent person until she became blind. Sitting at home with an Aide we watched her slowly become a lonely and depressed woman. Today mom is happy and having a wonderful experience at Brandywine. She is up and out of her room for breakfast and does not return until way after dinner. Even being blind has not stopped her from joining in with activities to keep her busy. Mom is always telling everyone how nice the staff is to her and all the other seniors. She is now a much happier person with much to do and has kind people to pamper her and make her feel special. She is sorry she did not move in sooner!

Caring2257 March 31, 2014

We brought my aunt to Brandywine Assisted Living. Basically I knew about the facility, but I think Caring.com gave us a little bit more information about it and all the other ones in the area. Brandywine is the most convenient to the family. They all seemed to be very good, but I think this one is going to work out best for my aunt. It is very clean, bright, and friendly. Everyone smiles. Everyone is approachable and looks happy. They have just about everything in terms of activities. They have exercise classes, music, art classes, daytrips to different things like shopping or shows, and games. They have a number of different activities on a daily basis. My aunt has a single room that is spacious. It has a good sized bathroom. It has a bed, two dressers, two closets, and a self-contained air-conditioning and heating unit. It also has a kitchenette area and cabinets. At this facility, food is fine. In fact, we had a meal there before we settled for the place with my aunt, and the food was excellent. It is like restaurant quality. They have a menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Of course, if you want something off the menu, you can ask, something like a hotdog, and you can get that.

Caring79897750 March 20, 2014

Everybody was very nice at Brandywine. I spoke to people that live there as well as the staff. The facility was clean. They had 24/7 nursing available and the price was better than other places. My mother has her own kitchen area, and her own private bath and bedroom. The room is not big, but it's enough for my mother. The food is fine and there are a lot choices. I had my mother's table place changed several times because she's often sitting by herself. She doesn't know who else she's going there, so she always go to the same table. They don't change her. They're too busy. They have all kinds of activities, but my mother doesn't participate in them. They have different word games, card games, they always have a social in the afternoon, they have church services, and they have exercise classes.

iliannav June 27, 2012

It actually surpassed my expectations. They offered a lot of extra activities during the day. The facility was very clean and well laid out. There seemed to be very attentive employees. They offer special days where they bring in outside people such as photographers, party organizers, singers, pianists, dancers, etc. to entertain the residents. There is both a more clinical side to the facility as well as a section offering independent living spaces. It was definitely high up on my list of good nursing homes. The area is also good.

luag May 19, 2012

The place seemed pretty good over all. It was clean, but there was an odor I could not place. I thought it could have used some updating, and the staff seemed nice enough

Michael12 July 11, 2011

This assisted living facility is one of a kind. Most of the residents at this facility can do for themselves, some residents have to stay in bed most of the time. This facility has a outdoor park outback that is used for the residents when having cookouts and small gatherings for they're family members. The flowers are planted beautiful and the landscaping is clean to be in New York. When walking in i saw a staff member helping a resident off the floor. The way the staff member handled the situation was very professional. Assisting living facilities like this one make it easier to even consider putting a family member in one.

About Brandywine Living at The Savoy

Brandywine Living at The Savoy is an assisted living facility in Little Neck, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at The Savoy for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at The Savoy