Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates

432 Central Avenue, Linwood, NJ, 08221

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates

Dtyner11 October 03, 2014

Our family is very pleased with Brandall Estates. Our mother has lived there for 2 years and she has been afforded a great quality of life in her twilight years. She has Alzheimer's but she lives with dignity in a clean, bright, friendly community. The staff is caring and compassionate. Every elderly person should be permitted to live in such a manner.

MG12 August 29, 2014

My mother lives at Brandywine, Senior Living, in Linwood, NJ. I'm am very please with the facility and level of quality care they provide to my mother (Beatrice) . My family and I, regard Brandywine as an excellent Assisted Living Facility. Michael

Joanne53 August 12, 2014

My mother relocated from NY to Brandall Estates last fall. Initially,she was extremely reluctant so it was presented as a "trial". She is now happier than we have seen her in years. She is relaxed, healthy, well nourished, safe, and enjoying her new friends and activities at Brandall. The staff is amazing..any issue that arises is dealt with quickly and appropriately. Communication at all levels is excellent. The director and her team were patient and supportive throughout the initial transition and this made all the difference in the world. A very positive move move for my mom! I would highly recommend visiting Brandall for anyone who is going through this process.

About Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates

Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates is an assisted living facility in Linwood, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates