Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates

November 04, 2014

By Her daughter and son-in-law

My 82 year old mother was living independently one day and having emergency surgery the next. It became apparent quickly that going back to her home was not a likely option for her. My first phone call to Brandywine at Brandall Estates connected me to Katherine, who could not have been kinder or more gracious. When we toured the facility I was very impressed. The building is beautiful and impeccably maintained. In every area we visited, the residents were busy and engaged. Once we decided that Brandywine was the place, Katherine guided us through the process, told me what to expect during my mother’s time at the rehab facility, and visited her there on a regular basis. We met Sherry the following week, who was equally supportive, encouraging and understanding. This was a difficult transition for all of us, and Katherine and Sherry guided us through with confidence, caring and a sense of humor. Often it was the little things I didn't think about (but they did) that made such a difference in the transition. Katherine encouraged me to select a paint color (which I dropped off and they used to paint her rooms). The maintenance staff hung her curtains, shelves and other items which we brought from her home. When we moved her in – it looked like home. They deliver the newspaper (which we ordered for her) to her room each morning. The food is delicious, the coffee good (very important to my mother!), the schedule full of activities. The staff is fabulous – management, dining room, housekeeping, and the women at the front desk are all friendly, caring and seem genuinely interested in the well being of the residents. It is a warm and compassionate place – and I feel fortunate that my mother is there.

October 27, 2014

By Happiness for Mom

Moving my mother to an Assisted Living facility was just as emotional for me as it was for my mother. The director Sherry worked with us and helped me acclimated my Mom to her new environment. They went out of their way to ensure that the transition was a positive one. We were treated as individuals which was paramount. Sherry's expertise, experience, & insight offered helpful recommendations that were greatly appreciated. My mother is thriving and "has her own life" which thrills me. She attends exercise every morning and is stronger than ever. She looks forward to what activities she can attend each day which brings joy to my heart to know she's happy.

October 27, 2014

By GrandmomZ

My cousin is a 62 year old intellectually challenged individual with some medical issues whose parents are deceased and she has no siblings. As her guardian, after touring and reviewing a number of placements, i found Brandall Estates offers her the best possible environment and amenities; and it's located close to her family. She has lived here for 3 years. Brandall has an excellent, caring staff, and the staff to resident ratio is ideal. Personal care quality and hygiene needs are met with respect and dignity. Laundering is done for one resident at a time; your personal things are never laundered with anyone else's. The staff is responsive to requests, emotionally supportive and they provide a timely response to any concerns. Food preparation, quality and presentation are impeccable in their formal dining room with flowers and table cloths on every table daily. I was pleasantly surprised to see filet mignon, shrimp, and lobster on the menu from time to time. All of this, plus 24 hour nursing staff make Brandall a safe environment. It is a beautifully decorated facility that resembles the Floridian Hotel in Disney. The atmosphere here is homelike, very warm, and friendly. They provide stimulating social and recreational activities and have transportation for excursions to doctors, stores, the library, and restaurants. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Brandall Estates to everyone I know; when the time comes, I too would choose Brandall for myself.

October 03, 2014

By Dtyner11

Our family is very pleased with Brandall Estates. Our mother has lived there for 2 years and she has been afforded a great quality of life in her twilight years. She has Alzheimer's but she lives with dignity in a clean, bright, friendly community. The staff is caring and compassionate. Every elderly person should be permitted to live in such a manner.

August 29, 2014

By MG12

My mother lives at Brandywine, Senior Living, in Linwood, NJ. I'm am very please with the facility and level of quality care they provide to my mother (Beatrice) . My family and I, regard Brandywine as an excellent Assisted Living Facility. Michael

August 12, 2014

By Joanne53

My mother relocated from NY to Brandall Estates last fall. Initially,she was extremely reluctant so it was presented as a "trial". She is now happier than we have seen her in years. She is relaxed, healthy, well nourished, safe, and enjoying her new friends and activities at Brandall. The staff is amazing..any issue that arises is dealt with quickly and appropriately. Communication at all levels is excellent. The director and her team were patient and supportive throughout the initial transition and this made all the difference in the world. A very positive move move for my mom! I would highly recommend visiting Brandall for anyone who is going through this process.

About Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates

Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates is an assisted living facility in Linwood, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Brandall Estates