Osmond Senior Living of Lindon Utah

175 N. State Street, Lindon, UT, 84042

Reviews of Osmond Senior Living of Lindon Utah

Lanie2 November 21, 2015

Osmond is incredibly nice. I wanted to move my brother-in-law there because it's brand new and kind of high-class, and the people were really nice. We didn't eat there, but it looked like the food was good, and it had a nice dining area. We saw the rooms; they're smaller but really nice. We were actually looking at the memory care part and there were activities going on right then, so I think residents were fully engaged with activities.

Caring115846390 July 23, 2015

What a beautiful place. It was hard to believe it was an assisted living facility. They take such good care of all those that live there. The workers always have smiles on their faces and you can tell they really enjoy working there. They have so many fun activities and a lot of opportunities to make new friends. I will definitely keep this place in mind for my family members.

Techwizard69 July 22, 2015

I visited Osmond Senior Living of Lindon today because my wife and I are looking for a facility to move my parents to. It was fabulous. Their food is delicious, and from what I witnessed, their service was superb. I spoke to a few staff members and they all said that they love working here. I took a few moments and sat back to watch the staff, and I can tell you that they have a caring staff, and there is always someone you could find and talk to. They have a ton of activities that my parents would absolutely love. On the schedule, they had a variety of card games, Bingo, and exercising, and they had a dog that came in, lots of different music activities, and parties for everyone. Osmond Senior Living of Lindon is just overall excellent. They have dancing, exercise, movie nights, ice cream socials, and barbecues. They have it all. I highly recommend checking them out if you are considering a facility for your loved one.

love5 July 22, 2015

I visited the facility and it was amazing! Usually places like this smell bad and they have too many residents and a small staff, but Osmond is the opposite. The place is beautiful, very clean and the staff is very welcoming towards everyone. They have a big staff and they know every resident by name. They have daily activities and rides around Utah. Absolutely loved the place and the residents seam to love it too!

Caring114180050 July 21, 2015

Osmond was really nice and new, and they seemed to care about the patients. It was really beautiful. The rooms were nice and bright, and it wasn't like a hospital or anything like that. They had their own furniture, and it was nice, but it is just too much money.

Caring109772250 July 04, 2015

I visited Osmond Assisted Living. It was very nice. The rooms were smaller. They were adding a whole other section where the rooms would be larger, so when they have that completed, it would be very nice. I think it is very secure and safe. Overall, Osmond was very good.

Anonymous 7 May 27, 2015

My parents are living in Osmond Senior Living. They are being well taken care of, and we are pleased with that. They have exercise classes.

Deedee6 May 06, 2015

The atmosphere at Osmond Senior Living is very warm and inviting. They make everybody feel welcome, and that is just very, very nice. The staff are very helpful everything that I dealt with them. My mother-in-law is in a private room with her own bathroom. She had one of the smaller studios, but it worked out great for her. They attended to her diet that is required by her doctor, so they go beyond to facilitate her needs. They have rotating activities two to three times a day. They also have trips and tours. They do have a podiatrist that comes in once a month that helps out with the patient's feet.

D LeBlanc April 28, 2015

My Mother and Father moved in to this facility over a month ago. They love there new life at this facility. The place is beautiful from top to bottom. The food is top shlep, but most importantly the staff has been stellar. They are tend, and caring of each guest. I have personally experienced the concern when coming and going and interacting with the staff at the front desk. They have provided me insights and concerns that is helping our family to provide support and information to make additional decisions on the care needed. I highly reccoment this facility for your family. D LeBlanc

zilladujardin March 14, 2015

My husband and I are residents at OSL. If you're looking for a safe, personable place for yourself or someone in your family, this is it. The moment you walk in the door, it feels as if you are home. Everyone is friendly and happy to be here. It's like living in a 5 Star hotel! We've been here 2 weeks already and have enjoyed every meal. Oh and if there's something you don't care for on the menu, there's no worries, just pick something off the alternative menu. I'm sure there'll be something to tickle your fancy. Like activities? Well Laurie has lots of different things everyday for you to do. They start around 9:30 a.m. and your biggest problem is finding enough time to do them all. There's something for everyone. If she doesn't have something you like to do, just let her know, and she'll add it if possible. Of course, things are not always perfect, but fear not because Sharon is here to always be smiling and is never too busy to help the residents. She's very passionate about having things work well for us residents--just like Jared Osmond, the owner. The best part about living is that we are all like one big, happy family.

Bishop, Bishop March 12, 2015

I felt like I was walking into heaven when I walked in. It took my breath away. I talked to a really picky resident that I have know from another facility, the type that if you did ANYTHING wrong, she'd "call the state on you to get your license taken away" and she said.. "I can't believe, I feel like im in heaven; in the celestial room of a Temple.." I have been soo in awe of how because of the beautiful, heavenly feel there, the employees, staff, cook, activiites and everyone else are uplifted to a higher level. The Osmond senior living attracts the best talent, love and care out of the people that live in Utah County.. People that have loving, giving hearts are attracted to this place and they come and contribute their creativity, fun, smiles, happiness and joy.. They just opened and there are sometimes this or that that need a little adjusting, but they are by far the best place I have ever seen.. They are doing such a great job there, to offer and think of everything that is needed to make a person's life as heavenly, peaceful, joyful and good as possible.. If you want to really spoil your mom or dad, this is the place, no matter where you live.. It is worth it to come here!!! I have seen ton's of people established at other assisted living center's just pull up roots and move here.. Shocking! People are really loving this place. With a professional private chef and truly sacrifiicng, thoughtful, caregivers that are there to love and serve... PERIOD!!! They are the best!!! Seriously consider this place, especially before it's full. It is brand new and filling up faster than any other assisted living center I've seen.. Get in there Quick!!! Good luck.. I was really impressed and this is the place for my Mom.. I'd like to see somewhere better. I checked with the top rated home in Utah county and this one, blew that out of the water.. for overall appeal and care provided..

olindsay March 10, 2015

I highly recommend Osmond Senior Living. In the last couple of years, I have seen my grandma go from independent to needing assisted living and memory care. I still have kids of my own (four teenagers), and I cannot take care of her full-time. Thank you for being a partner for families who love their aging parents and grandparents so that we can give them the love and safety they deserve. I would recommend that everyone takes the time while still able to make decisions to do your research and make a plan for yourself, your parents and grandparents. Decide where you would be happy living. Talk to your loved ones about their choice - let them know you have a plan. The people who care for seniors become like family and are involved in so many parts of life - even parts of life that are personal and uncomfortable for us to do ourselves. Selecting a senior living option to honor and give back to our aging loved ones shows them our love and lets us love them guilt-free.

sugarluv51 March 02, 2015

I'm telling you. This place is awesome. Jared has done such a wonderful job on getting this place up and running. I'm a resident here and so far the food is great. Heather has done an amazing job on decorating I really couldn't imagine living anywhere else. I'm anxious to find out about the activities going so i can participate. Looking forward to that scenic drive. Moving here has been the best decision I've made in awhile.

lexiluv9 February 28, 2015

This facility is INCREDIBLE! Brand new, very high class, bright and airy. Feels like a luxury hotel. All of the staff members are very personable. Jared Osmond (the owner) adores the residents and the Senior population, it is very prominent. You can tell every single resident absolutely loves this place! Sharon and Wendy are the best of the best. The food is absolutely outstanding and fresh! Jeff the Chef will bend to your needs at any given time! The scheduled activities are amazing! All around, the word i have for this place is "wow". Highly recommend anyone looking for a place to put their elderly parents in this facility. You will not be disappointed.

vihokey February 25, 2015

Oh my goodness, this is a beautiful facility and everyone is so nice! We moved my mom in last Friday and she is so happy, comfortable and feels so secure. The CNA's are incredible and Chef Jeff is fantastic. Jared Osmond, Wendy and Sharon are so personable and were available every day to greet us and answer all of our questions. Thank's to everyone who made this transition for my mom so successful.

JakeHenderson January 30, 2015

What an incredible experience to come over and actually meet with the owners of the facility. I did not expect to have the owner there to give me a tour. The Osmond Family has really done a great job with building this place. It feels like a luxury hotel. A lot of thought has gone into this building and the staff seems like they really know what they're doing. I'm still looking around, but when my dad is ready for assisted-living this will be my first stop. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing this place you really should schedule a visit. – Jake

Cindy Christensen January 30, 2015

After my tour at Osmond Senior Living, I came away quite impressed with the facility. It is a very classy place! I was able to meet the owner, Jared Osmond. Just talking to him, you can see the passion he has for the Seniors! I have toured many places close by, and nothing compares to the feeling I felt when I left there. The staff there, were very helpful and passionate about their jobs! They were able to answer all our questions and concerns. I feel very comfortable in taking my mother there.

Robert97191350 November 11, 2014

Osmond had 15 or 16 people. The staff was professional in everything. The security and maintenance were really good.

Rachelle Logsdon September 02, 2014

What an incredible building! It's set to open before Christmas. It looks and feels like a 5 star hotel. I know the Osmond's personally and they are doing it right. My mother will be one of the first residents to move in. Lots of different floor plans to choose from and lots of great amenities planned. Looking forward to having my mom closer to us and in a facility that is run by a compassionate group of people. Nothing but nice things to say. Glad to see this happening!

From Osmond Senior Living of Lindon Utah

Welcome to Osmond Senior Living of Lindon Utah

Welcome to Osmond Senior Living. Utah Assisted Living with luxurious and extensive services for both independent and assisted living needs. Our luxurious atmosphere and people offer residents compassionate care, a dignified, safe and secure living environment and help with all their daily activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, meals, medication assistance, activity planning, etc.

Luxury Assisted Living Made Affordable in Utah

Residents will enjoy the same activities and interests they always have - helping them to maintain their positive self-image, sense of purpose, confidence and independence. We hope to be welcoming you home soon.

When considering the possibility of in-home care costs alongside luxury assisted living in Utah, it's easy to miss many of the costs needed for in-home care until after one is stuck with them. At Osmond Senior Living we pride ourselves in our ability to make luxury assisted living affordable. Our network of professionals can help with all your long term care needs from planning, saving, and preparing for the time you or your loved ones will deserve such quality care.

At Osmond Senior Living we will help with activities of daily living. We want our residents to be as independent as possible while we provide them with compassionate care and the following help:

• Medication management
  • Showering assistance
  • Dressing assistance
  • Mobility assistance
  • Restroom assistance
  • Laundry and Cleaning services
  • Activities

We have Assisted Living and Memory Care under the same roof.

Transitioning and moving from one place to the next is difficult on our seniors. We offer peace of mind to our families. We are here to help if a family member progresses and has advanced needs. There won’t be worries about having to relocate.

Monthly Assisted Living Rates

Baserate includes 3 daily meals, weekly housekeeping, changing and washing of linens and 24 hour on call nursing. Price range depends on apartment location, size and view.

$2300 to $3300 for studios, one bedrooms and 2 bedrooms of all sizes and configurations

Memory Care Apartment Homes

$3850 inclusive

Osmond Senior Care Promise.

We promise that your family will be treated like our family. Love, Compassionate Care, Safety, Security and Entertainment are part of the complete package. It’s different here at Osmond Senior Living! Our facility is owned by a caring family, not a big corporation. You will have a individualized care provided by licensed and professional people with family values at the core of it all.

We are here to help. We will work with your budget and earn your trust. Call us for more information at 801-922-0599

Financial Guidance Offered:
  • Assisted Living
  • Adult Day Programs
  • We are a CCRC
Cleaning Services:
  • Laundry services: Clothing (staff washes residents' clothes)
  • Laundry services: Linens (staff washes residents sheets/linens)
  • Private laundry (residents can wash own laundry on site)
  • Housekeeping (staff provides housekeeping services to residents)
Activities:
  • Organized offsite activities (outings, etc.)
  • Arts
  • Woodworking
  • Crafts
  • Games (bingo, bridge, etc.)
  • Religious services
Guest Services:
Pets Allowed:
Dining Options:
  • In-room kitchenettes
  • Meals delivered to residents' rooms
In-Room Technology/Entertainment: