Sunrise of Lincroft

734 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft, NJ, 07738

Reviews of Sunrise of Lincroft

JDP1 May 11, 2016

We were very impressed with Sunrise of Lincroft. They were excellent in every way. The facility was beautiful and well managed, the care was very carefully thought out, and the people looked happy. It was a place that I would recommend. I felt that it was reasonably safe medically, and the staff was on target with their care. The dining room was beautiful.

Caring110722050 July 21, 2015

We went to Sunrise of Lincroft, but they were full when my aunt was discharged. Initially, we were upset to come down and see the place, but then they had nothing available. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were OK.

David94400050 September 01, 2014

We really like the set-up at Sunrise of Lincroft. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and very informative. The rooms seem fine. My mom is in a shared room. The whole building is very clean. They have an activity director who does stuff with them everyday. I know that they went out for ice cream. They do a little bit of light exercises and then some other games. They do puzzles and games in smaller groups. They also go for scenic drives. In terms of the living environment, it is very bright and clean. There is a good aide-to-patient ratio. What I like about this community is mainly the fact that is very open and bright. They have a fenced-in area where they can go sit outside and get some fresh air. They have gardening outside where some of the residents help with that.

Tom49 April 01, 2014

Sunrise was very nice. We met with the manager and had my aunt interviewed. We sat down and got information and the pricing, but we did not interface with anybody else, other than the manager on duty that day. The dining room was nice, neat, and clean; it was decorated. It looked like it was a nice facility. I didn't care for the basic room, but as you went up in price, the rooms got nicer.

HelpingMom2 September 11, 2012

I really liked this facility, probably more than others that I toured with my mom. It has all the amenities which would be of interest to a senior citizen. The atmosphere is warm and friendly though maybe a little hoity toity. My mom remarked that she felt it was a bit too formal for her taste though I don't know if she really felt that was or it was just her reluctance over moving to assistant living coming out. I really liked the location of Sunrise at Lincroft because Red Bank is close by and offers lots of nice restaurants and has the Count Basie theatre. It has the benefits of a small city. The tour guide talked a lot about how good the food is at Sunrise at Lincroft and stopped a resident who echoed her comments but I have no direct knowledge of this. Regardless, it seems to be a lovely facility that I would have preferred my mom selecting over others we toured.

From Sunrise of Lincroft

Located just minutes from the Garden State Parkway, exit 109, and within walking distance to historic Lincroft Village, Sunrise of Lincroft is nestled in the heart of the village and only minutes away from Red Bank, New Jersey. We pride ourselves in our cultural activities, inspiring our residents while nurturing their spirits, and our monthly family nights where friends and families mingle with our residents. Our community's warm and homelike setting provides the best alternative to long-term care --- come see for yourself!

Services & Amenities at Sunrise of Lincroft

Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:

• Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
  • Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
  • Trained staff available 24 hours a day
  • Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
  • Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
  • Weekly personal laundry
  • Social and educational programs for families
  • Scheduled resident and family meetings
  • Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
  • Maintenance of building and grounds

For more information on the services and amenities available for the care level you are seeking, please give us a call or stop by the community.

Location of Sunrise of Lincroft