Atria Lincoln Place

612 George Washington Highway, Lincoln, RI, 02865

Reviews of Atria Lincoln Place

Lane3 September 25, 2013

Atria was a beautiful facility. The minute you walked in, it was gorgeous. They got all kinds of things for them there. However, they were out of reach. It costs $8,000 a month.

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you found our community to be welcoming and I hope you will visit us again soon. I would like to clarify that our studio apartments start at $2,695 and our one-bedroom apartments start at $4,495 per month. Our Life Guidance memory care apartments start at $6,600 per month (at the time of this response). Additional costs for care depend upon how many hours of assistance a resident needs on a weekly basis. If we can answer further questions, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in the subject line.

Peachy2 June 13, 2013

The apartment and the rooms at Atria Lincoln Place were fine, probably even better than the others. However, the total atmosphere of the place and the location were not appropriate and the staff was very unpleasant.

Thank you very much for your feedback on our community, and I apologize for your negative experience with our staff. Please be assured that this is not common at our community as our staff are generally considered to be very welcoming. If you would be willing to provide us with more details on why you found our staff to be unpleasant and which staff you encountered, please email us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com so that we can improve the experience of all who visit us.

Mady 1 November 11, 2012

Atria Lincoln Place is a very nice facility. I met with one lady who took me around for a tour. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. They do have some social activities.

slr63086 October 18, 2012

First and foremost Atria was immaculately clean every time I visited. The staff and nurses were always kind and helpful to my grandmother and everyone who came to visit. Atria was always warmly decorated and always gave a you a feeling of walking into your home, no hospital feeling at all. My grandmother was always treated as a independent woman and even thought people were always there to help no one forced my grandmother to allow them to help her if she felt she could do the task at hand. On the other hand if she did need help or a problem arose staff was there in a snap to help or fix the problem. The food they swerved was amazing, very healthy but always many options so residents could eat as they liked. I especially loves how they put together holiday dinners, felt like we were sitting at home for the holiday. Over all Atria was an amazing place the staff was always professional but at the same time fun and felt like they were part of the family. I would recommend Atria to everyone.

dc111 June 12, 2012

I personally think that the facility is beautiful, you almost feel like your at hotel. Sometimes I feel that the staff forgets that these are people who once was the head of the household and took care of a family. I sometimes felt like the staff was talking down to grandmother at times, like she was a three year old. But there are also some staff that I feel like they treat my Nana like family and I think she feels the same. I think those are the people that think this more than a job and we all could end up in assisted living. They did show a lot of empathy as well as respect to my Nana, which I appreciate it. I do wish they had more activities that my Nana would like, she says the stuff they do is for old people, she is a young soul. I love that she has her independence as well as being safe, because I do know that she is safe, and if something were to happen to her I know that they would be right there. But I think they do categorize older people in one group and think everyone does the same thing at 60+, which is not true. My Nana is 82 and just stopped working at 80 full time and is very active. Many of the activities are sitting down, which I think slows them down and ages them. But overall it is a nice place and I know my Nana is happy there than living with one of her children and feeling like she is a burden.

gratefulgrandson September 11, 2011

I really appreciated this assisted living facility. My grandparents lived here for a while and every time I visited, the grounds and apartment seemed to be taken care of very well. They offer full service for cleaning the rooms and I think the facility itself was very nice. The staff seemed warm and very helpful with all of their needs. I also think that the indoor pool was a very cool place because my grandparents would do water aerobics in it and it helped them stay active and fit. The food didn't seem to be too bad at the cafe; though I didn't eat there, my grandparents never complained about it. It seemed to be a very good community where they could do very well and interact with people their age. Although they have passed away, I appreciate how well my grandparents were taken care of by the staff in the facility.

From Atria Lincoln Place

Atria Lincoln Place offers an active, warm atmosphere with all the comforts of home. A diverse activities calendar provides daily opportunities for staying healthy and socializing. Work out with an instructor in our fitness area, or invite friends and family to enjoy the heated pool.

Atria Lincoln Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance