The Waterford at Williamsburg

3940 Pine Lake Road, Lincoln, NE, 68516

Reviews of The Waterford at Williamsburg

Annette3 April 14, 2013

The Waterford was more like a nursing home facility. That would not be for me at all, because my husband and I are still very active. He does have Alzheimer's, but right now he gets around really good. He's just a little forgetful. We did not like the surroundings of the facility.

NebraskanAtHeart January 12, 2012

Haven Manor Assisted Living was a wonderful experience for my Great Aunt. She was reluctant to move into an assisted living after having lived in an apartment on her own for so many years but she quickly became comfortable. The staff were always very friendly and made her feel welcome. My Great Aunt developed friendships with the residents and the staff and she was always in a good mood when I went to visit her. Toward the end of her life she had a hospice service come to her room and make her feel more comfortable, which was great. Haven Manor also had pets come in every week to interact with the residents and my Aunt truly enjoyed it.The only negative aspects were that there were many changes in the staff during her stay there which made it frustrating for my Aunt at times because she would get to know the employees and then they would leave and new people wouldn't know her preferences or her personality. I understand that staff retention is just a part of the profession, but perhaps the transitions could have been more smooth. Maybe it would have been nice to have charts with each resident's picture and likes/dislikes. It might be fun for the residents to get to know each other too and it would ease the transition between new staff members.The facility itself was in the Havelock area and the rooms were very cozy. There was a nice feel to the building because it was smaller and more intimate. It had a "country" or small town feel to it which was nice because it felt more like a family. There were lots of nice big windows, and a little bird cage by the living room which added to its charm. The meals were usually very good and my family and I were able to join my Aunt on special occasions for birthdays and holidays. There is a small room off of the dining area that is for celebrations and family meals so that was great to take advantage of.I would definitely recommend Haven Manor.

From The Waterford at Williamsburg

Our industry calls it assisted living, we like to call it HOME. You see, to us The Waterford is a new place in your life’s journey. There are reasons you may be considering a change but one matters most to us – we recognize that we can never replace what you call home, but we work very hard to make you feel like you never left. At the Waterford we do everything we can to ensure that you always feel at home. We encourage you to make choices based on your own needs. We encourage you to maintain your independence and the quality of life that you desire. Our team of professionals are here to serve you with dignity and respect and they will ensure your well being and safety. Our list of services and amenities rival everyone else’s but our team of caring professionals is unmatched. Come in to see for yourself, schedule a tour or contact us for additional information.

• Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurses on staff
  • Family friendly environment
  • Private apartments
  • Delicious home cooked meals
  • Life enriching activities

It's where HOME is to our residents. We are part of a Family.

Features of The Waterford at Williamsburg

• Psychiatric care
  • Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Exercise Equipment

• Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

Location of The Waterford at Williamsburg