Reviews of The Waterford at College View
Denise B.675651 September 01, 2016
I visited this facility
The personnel at The Waterford at College View were very friendly. The thing we didn’t care for the facility was that the rooms seemed more institutional like instead of like home, and it was to our understanding that the meals were not home cooked. I believe they were cooked there, but they gave the indication that they were more canned food or more processed food than fresh food. When we were there, we saw people gathered in the social area, but we did not see any activities going on.
cherykm March 27, 2016
I visited this facility
The Waterford had individual rooms on one level. The people were nice. I think it was a place for more confused memory care residents.
Anonymous69124150 November 10, 2015
I visited this facility
We visited The Waterford at College View for my aunt. They were in the process of remodeling and redecorating, so it was kind of a mess. We were more unimpressed than impressed. The rooms were dated and very, very small. The guy that gave us a tour tried to do his best, but my aunt said that she didn't like the place. We felt that the residents just wouldn't have fit in with our aunt and wouldn't have been the kind of people that she would want to be with in the facility. The dining area seemed fine, but I would get claustrophobia in their rooms. They were just way too small.
Our home-like design is intentional for two primary reasons. First, national studies have shown that the larger the space there is, the greater chance of falls. Secondly, this is home to our family of residents and we want them to enjoy the activities and socialization and not spend all their time in their rooms. I’m sorry you experienced a mess during our remodeling process. We are getting close to completing a significant remodel and update. We pride ourselves on the care we provide and the relationships we develop for our family of residents. Thank you visiting our College View community.
From The Waterford at College View
We serve residents from totally independent to two person assist with walkers, wheelchairs, catheters, incontinent, nebulizer, insulin, oxygen, etc.
We are committed to provide the best possible care and service to our residents in lovely suites or a one bedroom apartment that has a living room, bedroom, and a kitchenette.
Nurses on staff
- Nurse-practitioners visit every week
- One or two person assist
- Rehab Services, PT, OT, and ST by licensed staff
- Short-term or long-term stay, Hospice, and Adult Day Care
- Secure and home like environment
- Activities: Indoor, outdoor, and religious services
- Fine Dining, home style meals with choices
- Choices: Sleep late or wake up when you want
- Smoking: Designated area
- Price starts from $99/day
- No deposit or 30 day notice required
- Private Suites with private bathrooms
- 1 Bedroom Apartment with living room and kitchenette
Our rates include:
- room and board
- cable TV
- medication administration
- all meals
- weekly housekeeping,
- personal laundry, linens
- all utilities (except personal phone), pager, and much more in a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Other extra care and special services:
- catheter care
- special diets and many more services are also available either by our staff or outside providers, at a reasonable price or third party billing.
Our broad range of accommodations provides care for an independent person all the way to a two-person assist. We also offer respite care, short-term stay for recovery after hospitalization, and adult day care.
Through our Life Enrichment Activity Program, we provide our residents with an interactive and socially stimulating setting that is focused on keeping their minds and bodies active. We also provide religious services, musical entertainment, outings and holiday events.
High Quality Services, Low Cost
What Makes Us Special
Voted Lincoln’s Best Place to Work in 2014!!
Features of The Waterford at College View
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
- Psychiatric care
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Meals delivered to residents' rooms
- Meals in a shared dining room
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $3,346/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: 6:1
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- We offer financial aid
Location of The Waterford at College View
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities