Lakeview Senior Living Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.6

November 19, 2011

By Cathie Lee

This facility is what it is because of the people. The management and staff are all so wonderful and do the best they can, even when their own lives have some sufferings. It is like family there to us, when we visit my Mother and sister there. My Mother turned 100 the last of october. She has been in the facility 13 years. The kindness and compassion are so complete. The only thing they need is more cargivers and a helper for the wonderful maintainence man. They could use some volunteers to visit those who seem lonely, like my sis, When I leave her for a couple days, she could use the company. Love the place!!!! Highly recommend it!!!

September 29, 2011

By pocketbu

From the choices available to us in our area as far as care for our elderly mother is concerned, we sought a facility/service that would cover all needs and be comfortable for our mother after our father passed away. Our first choice was to have a caretaker for our mother at her own home but after visiting Lakeview senior living our entire family feels comfortable with the decision we've made based on the following criteria. Staff was exceptionally friendly and gracious to us and our mother. Some of the caretakers and other services we looked at we felt leery because of the staff. At Lakeview there is genuine concern and friendliness. The rooms are very clean and all amenities are fairly new. The food is not gourmet cuisine and that is why I rated 4 stars. The hospitality is absolutely phenomenal and that went a long way towards our decision.

July 07, 2011

By mamasgrl5

My relative has lived in a cottage here for some time, now, so I feel I can offer an honest review. Generally, the facility looks clean and well-kept. The employees are friendly. I worried at first, about employees having a key to my relative's cottage, but no problems have come up. When we visited the facility before signing contracts, my relative was promised 2 meals per day and meals delivered to cottage in case of illness. We were shown brochures with these amenities in print. When my relative signed an agreement, my relative was given a folder, complete with brochures. Shortly thereafter, my relative became ill, and was not able to go to the main building for food. The manager refused to have food delivered to the cottage. A friend had to come pick up the meal and deliver it. My relative was also told only one meal was provided, not 2, as promised. We took out the folder with rental agreement and brochures out to find the brochures in the folder were different than the brochures shown to us prior to signing. The agreement of 2 meals per day and delivery when illness occurs were left out! I honestly feel this outfit decieved my relative! I just wish I had a way to prove it! I and my husband accompanied my relative to the building for dinner one day. My relative paid for our meals and we were given a table. A full 20 minutes went by with no food, water, coffee served. My relative went to see how long the wait would be. I noticed people at other tables were falling asleep in their chairs. A person came in to us and informed us it would be another 20 to 30 minutes before we would be served. I asked her why they insisted people be there at noon if they weren't going to be served. She went on about how many people they had to take care of in the building. I asked her if the cook knew the dining room people were told to be there at noon, why couldn't he/she have their dinner ready to serve? The woman told me I was disturbibg the residents and I should leave! I was not shouting or raising my voice. My relative and the rest of us got up and left. My relative appologized for the facility. Shameful treatment of elderly! No appologies from facility!

Let Us Search For You

• Renal

• Spanish

• State Licenses: 1119697213

About Lakeview Senior Living

Located in a charming coastal resort community of Lincoln City, Oregon, Lakeview Senior Living lives up to its name with serene lake vistas and beautiful treed lawns. Here, our goal is to give you more time to pursue the activities you love while providing exceptional quality of care, all in an atmosphere that's warm and relaxed.

With appealing Northwestern-style architecture, gracious interiors and ambiance that embraces the unique local culture, Lakeview Senior Living offers a wide range of living options. From active independent living in our cottages to assisted living and memory care services in our main building, it is our goal to provide a level of freedom and comfort designed to suit your personal needs.

We are firmly committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued residents, in an atmosphere that promotes total well-being and personal fulfillment. Lakeview Senior Living Team Members are hired for their passion and trained to help provide an inspiring lifestyle, and every day show their dedication to our main objective-to positively impact the lives of our guests and their families.

Lakeview Senior Living is located in a picturesque setting, with some apartments having views of Devil's lake. Located across from the hospital, physicians offices and shopping.

Map of Lakeview Senior Living