Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

1660 Third Street, Lincoln, CA, 95648

Reviews of Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

Jim107726 July 28, 2016

Gladding Ridge was very depressing, felt more like a nursing home, and smelled a little bit. Residents were sitting around in the parking lot. The rooms were very big but very convalescent. The staff was great. They had bingo.

I am glad you took the time to come and visit Gladding Ridge and to write a review. Gladding Ridge is an older building that does not have a grand entry, high ceilings or big chandeliers. What we do have, and was mentioned in the review, is great staff who really do care about the residents that are served at Gladding Ridge. We really do want our residents to be happy and as independent as possible, we encourage the residents to treat Gladding Ridge as they would their home, as that is what it is, their home. Smells come and go and I would hope that if you were to come back for another visit the smell would be gone. Our caregivers and housekeeping quickly respond to residents needs when an accident happens, and they do happen. Again, thanks for the review and for visiting Gladding Ridge

Carol Cummings November 14, 2015

My mother was a resident at Villa Del Rey in there memory care area from May 2015 until her passing in Oct. 2015. The care she received was exceptional. The staff at Villa Del Rey became like family to my mother, brother and I. Everyone there, med techs, caregivers, activities assistant, house keeping, laundry aid, kitchen staff, receptionist and all the office staff were wonderful to my mom and always took the time to talk to the residents and help them in anyway needed. I highly recommend Villa Del Rey.

Lori 95678 January 15, 2015

MY mom was here for year before she passed. She had altzheimers. The staff there was so patient and kind with her. They made her feel calm. And they were very attentive. On her final days they allowed us to stay with her 24 hrs a day and we're always asking if there was anything they could to help us be more comfortable. They not only cared for mom but for us as well. This may not be "top of the line" facility as far as size, or fancy but they are top of line where it counts and that was how they cared for my mom. I will always be so grateful for them.

Anonymous100708850 January 06, 2015

I am very impressed with the Villa Del Rey Manor. The room we got for my mother is divided. One section is her bedroom, and the other section is set up like a living room and a little dinette. It has a refrigerator, a microwave, and a nice safe bathroom. They have lots of activities like bingo, painting, and chair exercises. The staff is impressive, and I have not run into anybody that is not just as sweet as can be.

Caring99669750 December 20, 2014

Villa Del Rey Assisted Living Community is very clean, very modern, and up-to-date. They provide basic laundry and room cleaning with some additional charge to take care of things like my friend's medication and blood pressure, temperature, and weight. The people taking care of them seem to be fine. I don't have any problems with them. The rooms are very clean.

George48 January 31, 2014

We visited Villa Del Rey. It's close and conveniently located for us. It's near everything. We were all set to take my sister-in-law into that facility. Unfortunately, she died before she moved in. This facility was very good. Even my sister-in-law, who died, thought it was great. She was looking forward to going there. The place was very clean and very well organized. Its fee wasn't too bad. Considering the fees from other places, their price was reasonable. They did have very good programs for anybody. They even have trips for the people, e.g., shopping. Their staff's attitude was great. They were really helpful. They're interested in their job and interested in looking after the handicapped. Their program was pretty good. I would recommend this facility by all means.

From Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

You Will Love Our Senior Community

Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community offers a warm caring environment featuring engaging activities and supportive social services. We offer multiple lifestyle options to meet your specific needs and desires. The Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community lifestyle delivers a positive daily experience for cherished residents and peace of mind for their loved ones. Each day is filled with socialization, travel, and heart pumping fitness. We have happy hour every Friday where you have the opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine or a sip of sweet tea and mingle with your new friends. Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community respects the dignity in each individual and encourages independence in everyday living. Villa Del Rey is the perfect blend of gracious living.

Amenities

• Choice of private or shared studio apartments with kitchenette
  • walk-in showers with safety features
  • Spacious common areas, including living room, Retro room, Theater room and chapel room
  • Large dining room
  • Beautifully landscaped grounds offering an ideal setting for relaxing outdoors
  • Three delicious homemade meals served each day, open soup and salad bar coordinated by a registered dietician
  • Social activity program. Scheduled transportation for shopping, visits to nearby attractions and to medical or dental appointments. Escorts available
  • Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
  • 24-hour emergency alert call systems
  • Pet friendly community

Retirement Living The Way It Should Be

Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community lifestyle delivers a positive daily experience for cherished residents and peace of mind for their families and loved ones.

We offer a secure environment for residents with cognitive impairment and respect the dignity of each individual by encouraging independence in everyday living.

Villa Del Rey‘s home-like and comfortable apartments are designed for maximum comfort, security, and convenience.

Features of Gladding Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care Community

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Our Studios are very large
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We charge a community fee of 1,500 - All inclusive rent is for Memory Care only - We have care plans for Assisted Living starting at $200

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

• Financial guidance extra: We have professional contacts that will assist
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)

• State License(s): 317000780