Green Leaf Care Center

2041 NC 210 N, Lillington, NC, 27546

Reviews of Green Leaf Care Center

ccrazie December 08, 2011

I have visited this location a number of times, as it is close to the university that I attend. Each time has been with a group of friends, and we have gone to simply spend time with the elderly people there. Growing up, I had a few experiences that were not too ideal, so I had been timid the first time we went out to this facility. However, I can say with pleasure that I definitely enjoyed my times here. We brought along musical instruments and played for a number of the residents here. They seemed to enjoy it very much, as they rarely have such visitors come. That is what can make the whole experience saddening, and yet happy. You know that the residents here do not do a whole lot outside of their daily activities, and many people rarely have visitors. That is why we have gone to individual rooms, to spend time with some of them there. That way, they can feel as they they've received a more personalized visit. It certainly can be sad to see so many elderly people confined to simple and probably monotomous livelihoods, but it has been our hope, that we can get more people to come out on a regular basis and entertain and converse with them. The simplest of things can make their day, and we've heard many of them exclaim this as we were leaving. It is truly impossible to feel sad leaving from here, as it always makes me feel as though I've done something good. That's not what it's all about though, it's about helping others and helping making their daily lives a little bit brighter.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Green Leaf Care Center

Green Leaf is proud of its staff as they are carefully chosen for their caring attitudes and compassionate natures as well as health care expertise. Our focus is on the well being of our residents, and their families. RN Supervisors, Certified Nurse Assistants, registered Med Techs, and a licensed Dietary Manager are only a sample of our dedicated staff. We also have a full-time Activity Director that selects activities based on the abilities and needs of our residents.

We truly get to know the people we serve and understand each individual. We know that the residents we serve are your mothers and fathers, your sisters and brothers, your uncles, grandparents, friends and loved ones. Like you, we want to provide them with the best care and support possible. We have the compassion, experience, expertise, skills, and programs to provide the quality care that result in the best possible quality of life.

Family oriented and a HOME atmosphere. All stages of elderly care.

Features of Green Leaf Care Center

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 50

• Housing extra: Semi-private rooms or private room
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Green Leaf Care Center