Sunrise at Five Forks

Overview of Ratings

3.9

August 17, 2011

By loveyourself

I would never want to put my parent in a home but with his health issues and mine I did not have much of a choice. The place is so clean you could eat off the floors. The entire staff is as nice as they can be they are very attentive and professional. my father wouldn't eat at first and loss twenty five pounds but since being there he's has gained more weight and is doing much better

Photos of Sunrise at Five Forks

Features of Sunrise at Five Forks

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• Pets: Small Pets

• State Licenses: PCH004197

About Sunrise at Five Forks

Located just minutes from Old Town Lilburn and historic Lawrenceville, Sunrise at Five Forks is situated on Five Forks Trickum Road, a main road leading from Stone Mountain to Lawrenceville, the county seat of Gwinnett County. The lovely community is nestled on a corner, close to shopping and cozy residential areas.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Map of Sunrise at Five Forks