Brookdale Liberal Springs

1500 Terrace Ave., Liberal, KS, 67901

Promotion ends in 4 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Liberal Springs

August 27, 2013

By caring74528450

When I fell and hurt myself I was here in Emeritus at Liberal Springs. I was in a wheelchair and I was not able to get in or out of the bed, and for awhile they brought my meals back to my room for me. I was out of commission at that time but the staff was nice to me.

Photos of Brookdale Liberal Springs

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Liberal Springs

About Brookdale Liberal Springs

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Liberal Springs