Morningside of Lexington

218 Old Chapin Road, Lexington, SC, 29072

Reviews of Morningside of Lexington

Caring88522450 June 27, 2014

Everything was fine at Morningside Lexington. It was a very nice tour, and we liked the place. The staff was very friendly and informative. It was fine. They were clean and spacious.

Ethelyn February 28, 2014

Morningside of Lexington was a lot smaller facility. It was nice and clean. The best thing about it was that it was very close to my children and my church. However, they didn't exactly have everything that we wanted. They had rooms but they didn't have outside apartment, so we left. We weren't very interested with it anymore. As far as activities, they had about the same activities as others, but this type of facility didn't have a recreational room. However, their dining room was very nice.

Donna31 September 20, 2013

My friend has been at Morningside for four years and quite happy. It was closer to my home, it was a smaller environment, and we've heard good things about them. I think the price is a little over average. They have bingo and other group activities geared towards older group. The food is good.

Lois7 August 27, 2013

I visited Morningside of Lexington. It is a very nice total-care facility. They have very friendly people. The lady who showed me around was nice. The sheriff there talked to me and gave me a brochure of the place. Generally, the staff was very efficient during my tour. The apartments they showed me were rather small. However, the apartments not connected to the hospital were very nice and very unique. They also had nice kitchens.

Caring06071 June 19, 2013

My mom was at Morningside of Lexington and it was a wonderful place. It had a very nice atmosphere and the people were very nice. The staff were great and they had their own chef. She had a small kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, a bath and it was very nice. However, my mom had Alzheimer's and she was unhappy because sha was not in her home. But I liked everything in the facility and I would recommend it to others.

jessi lee June 14, 2012

This assisted living facility was not as bad as some I have seen. The staff was nice and willing to meet the needs of the patients. When we would visit they always had something going on for the elderly to participate in. Every nurse that we came in contact with was very nice. Their was one incident when my husbands grandmother had fallen and had bruises. The facility called to let the family know what had happened as soon as it occured. That was greatly appreciated. Also they had respect for the patient. When they were being changed, the doors were shut and they had privicy. I do believe that my grandmother in law was well taken care of before she left us and would love to be in needed placed in a assisted living facility as good as this one when the time came.In my opinion this was a great place to live your last days.

From Morningside of Lexington

Morningside of Lexington offers compassionate senior care in Lexington, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Lexington shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Lexington, SC.

Features of Morningside of Lexington