Reviews of The Willows at Citation | Assisted Living
September 30, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of The Willows at Citation
Features of The Willows at Citation
- Minimum Rate: $3720/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 54
- State Licenses: License Pending
About The Willows at Citation
Home to friendly people, a vibrant culture, and miles of verdant hills lined with perfect white fences, Lexington is a city known all over the world for its horses and its hospitality. It’s also the perfect place for a health campus dedicated to enriching the lives of its residents. Those that call The Willows home are afforded many opportunities to explore the history, culture, and flavors of the surrounding community. For those who stay on our campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, at The Willows at Citation, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so that you can select the level of service that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Our care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From personal care and respite care services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of dedicated professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Lexington you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at The Willows at Citation. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.