Elmcroft of Vista Ridge

400 Highland Drive, Lewisville, TX, 75067

Reviews of Elmcroft of Vista Ridge

April 22, 2013

By wonderful place

We moved my father here in December of last year after rehab and I cannot say enough good things about this facility. The staff is very friendly, helpful and always conerned for the care of all their residents. I would defintley reccomened this place for your loved ones, I wouldn't have my father in any other place, I have peace of mind that when I leave my father he is very well taken care of and you cannot find this everywhere.

November 30, 2012

By MiddleGirl

My mom has lived at this Assisted Living Facility for two years now. When she first moved here, it was Hearthstone. Then Elmcroft bought it and they have been doing an outstanding job of renovation! There has been almost a complete change in staff, all the way from the top down. I was pleased before but I must say, I am even happier now with all the many positive changes that have come about ever since Elmcroft has taken over! The head nurse, Faith, and her staff take EXCELLENT care of my mom! They are continually on top of any and every medical need she may have. I have a doctor/nurse come in to check mom every month. Faith and her staff stay in very good communication with my mom's doctor! They also have a great working relationship with the pharmacy. They call me with any emergency, question, or concern immediately! I also have to congratulate Elmcroft on their new chef, Heather! The food there is delicious! They served a wonderful Thanksgiving feast to all the residents and their families the Sunday before Thanksgiving! In addition, Rhonda does a superior job as the Healthy Lifestyles Director! She plans many fun activities for the residents and she makes sure they are present to enjoy them! She will go to my mom's room and ask her to join in on an activity, as my mom has dementia and would not know when and where to go! Gale and Jennifer at the front desk are very friendly and personable! The facility is always very clean and it smells great! Also, we family members receive a monthly newsletter and other communication to keep us informed about what is going on! They provide a beauty shop where my mom can get her hair done once/week. This makes my mom very happy! In addition, on Sunday mornings, wonderful people from my Catholic church at St. Ann's in Coppell, come and give any and all residents a communion service. My mom and I are so very pleased she has such a wonderful, warm, and inviting place to live! Thank you Greg and Von for doing such a great job! Thanks to all your staff as well! I highly recommend Elmcroft as a wonderful new home for your loved ones!

February 16, 2012

By dideleporte

I have visited this community lately, and there is definitely a difference of night and day since Elmroft took over. The Wellness staff are the best and they provide such great care. They are puttting a lot of money into this building and have already started the complete "refurb". Althougth they are still in search of an Executive Director, they have someone from the Regional team covering the building until they hire for this position. When you walk into this community you can see how happy these residents and staff really are to live and work here.

January 29, 2012

By RLNDallas

This property is under a major renovation of building and staff. My Mom has been here a little over a year when it was under the Hearthstone name. My Mom is happy, has good friends here and good care. But, I would NOT recomend this property for a new resident. There is only a skeleton staff here. There is no resident director, no marking director and currently no guidance. The Nurse and the med staff are fantastic and this is one of the only reasons I have not moved my Mom out "yet". During the weekend it seems as if only a few care for the residents. There was no milk in the dining room today (they ran out yesterday) and the water cooler in the living area had cups but no water in the cooler. Hopefully this property will improve and will become a thriving community. It does have the potential!

We have a fantastic, full Management Team, families are ecstatic since Elmcroft came aboard. Our refurb is nearly complete and Residents and Families alike are very pleased with the care and the positive changes that have taken place over the past months. We invite you to come experience Elmcroft of Vista Ridge again!

Photos of Elmcroft of Vista Ridge

Services & Amenities of Elmcroft of Vista Ridge

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4500/month

• Nurse On Staff: Limited Hours Per Week, On Call 24/7
  • Pharma

• Low Fat

• Spanish

About Elmcroft of Vista Ridge

Residents of Elmcroft of Vista Ridge are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Map of Elmcroft of Vista Ridge