Brookdale Lewisville

965 Gardenridge Road, Lewisville, TX, 75077

Promotion ends in 17 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Lewisville

Anonymous67567150 September 12, 2013

My visit to Sterling House was fine. The place looked nice and open. They have nice apartments. Their staff seemed nice too. It was a fine place but it was too expensive.

Roy11 August 28, 2013

I visited Sterling House for my mom. Everything was great there. With regards to activities, during my visit, they had two or three people doing something. It was a great facility; however, their price was a little bit more than with the other facility.

Dustin1 September 13, 2012

I visited the Sterling House of Lewisville last June in finding a place to keep my mother since I believed it was time for her to go to a nursing home. The staff there was great! I loved the area and everything about the people. The amenities were only decent though. I felt like they could've put more into the facility considering the high price we have to pay. My mother seems to of fell in love with her new home now that she is there, and I love it. I would only rate it a four out of five stars simply due to the high price. In the end, I let my mother decide where she went and she picked here. She couldn't be happier. With it being close to home, having great staff, and the area around the facility being top notch, I couldn't think of anywhere else to have her in!

k. ashraf June 25, 2012

As I mentioned earlier my neighbor suggested me about sterling house. She had her cousin admitted there. We went there about 8 and a half month ago. Initially uncle was reluctant about moving into an assisted facility. When we went there he found the facility very pleasing. It was a home styled facility which really gives a nice touch of one being at home. The overall ambiance was very calm and quiet. The house was very well maintained and furnished. The behavior of the staff with other admitted personal was OK. I was expecting a bit more generous attitude of staff. The rooms were nicely managed by good placement of furniture. The view outside the room was very pleasing and calm. I found the eating place to be a bit congested with the layout of tables being too close to each other. The food which is served there is good. The menu has a nice dietary plan amalgamated in it. Other facility such as exercise was very good. They held various exercise classes there. One thing which bothered me a lot was the pricing. I found it to be a bit expensive. I might be feeling this way because I didn't perform any information gathering regarding other alternatives. Well, my uncle likes it so I was happy. :)

Caring55771 February 29, 2012

Nice. Pricey. If I could have afforded it, I would have placed my mother here.

commercesd February 28, 2012

The Sterling House of Lewisville was recommended by a friend in the region as a possible option for our aunt.

It looked like a very nicely appointed community with a home-style atmosphere. We could see that the residents there were content and well cared for when we arrived. The pretty backyard features many places for seniors to enjoy around the grounds safely. The property also had plenty of park-like space with tranquil, large trees and nicely manicured lawns.

As we walked through the building, we could see that the interior design was nicely ordered and easy to navigate. Each room had nice views with a calming, yet not boring décor featuring lots of fresh air and light.

The main dining room had comfortable furnishings in a spacious decor. The residents are offered healthy, home-style cooked meals in a casual restaurant setting. The menus included many interesting dishes, as well as the usual American fare. Snacks are offered regularly throughout the day and whenever desired. The food looked and smelled delicious, as well as healthily prepared.

For exercise, residents can also safely navigate the lovely garden pathways and courtyards.The exercise center includes daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes. The equipment is available throughout the day with assistance as necessary.

The calendar of events included many activities include like different ways to exercise with nature walks and other outdoor excursions.

The private rooms were decorated tastefully with a homey, light and airy atmosphere. Bathrooms were designed with safety seats and rails. Each unit has nice views of the surrounding area.

The residents all looked very well taken care of and seemed content. It was clear that the seniors were really enjoying this living environment with attentive and caring staff.

From Brookdale Lewisville

Brookdale Lewisville provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Lewisville