Brookdale Lewiston

2975 Juniper Drive, Lewiston, ID, 83501

Reviews of Brookdale Lewiston

October 14, 2011

By Ljo628

The staff at Juniper Meadows is always friendly and helpful. My grandpa loves all the activity options they have available for him. They have bingo or some other activity every night of the week. He also loves that there is a bus to take him shopping and to the bank on a weekly basis if he needs it. I am glad to know that he is safe and somewhere he enjoys. The single rooms are a bit small, but an adequate size considering the activity space available. The double rooms are a good size for two people to share. I haven't eaten there but my grandpa says the food is very good. Juniper Meadows is in a very convenient location just off the main street and they have good visiting hours. The facilities are always in good condition and they do the residents laundry on a regular basis. This kind of quality service doesn't come cheaply though, Juniper Meadows is one of the pricier assisted living facilities in our area.

September 29, 2011

By AW1950

My grandparents both moved into Juniper Meadows about two years ago, and it warms my heart to see them so happy!The facility feels more like a comfortable hotel than a traditional nursing home or assisted living facility. The hallways are tastefully decorated with floral prints and benches for guests. Each room is completely private; residents have their doors closed for the most part, and they are free to decorate their door and the area outside of their room as if it were a house. Many of the doors have wreaths on them, and several guests have welcome mats. Residents can reserve rooms in the dining room for private dining when friends or family come to visit. As long as the Juniper Meadows staff has about 1 days notice, guests can use the private room, and lunch and dessert are served by staff. The food is pretty good, too! My grandparents say that breakfast is excellent, and lunch/dinner are just good.What really strikes me as special about Juniper Meadows is that the staff is TRULY caring. They know residents' names and are always there to help in any way. They truly take an interest in each resident. I am always amazed by the personal details each staff member seems to know about my grandparents! They always set up social activities and try to get residents involved. There is also an on-site beauty parlor, and the beauticians set up appointments with residents and come to their rooms to walk them to the parlor. Each room at Juniper Meadows has a kitchenette that guests can set up microwaves and small refrigerators in. Cooking is discouraged, but microwave snacks are just fine. Staff comes to greet each resident when it is mealtime. They try to keep residents' spirits up and encourage them to get out of their rooms when they can.It is always tough to admit it is time to put a loved one in an assisted living facility. I feel happy knowing that my grandparents are surrounded by such loving people.

Photos of Brookdale Lewiston

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Lewiston

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Brookdale Lewiston

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Our community is the only assisted living in the area that offers 11 levels of care which allows our residents to age in place in the comfort of their home.

Map of Brookdale Lewiston