Benchmark Senior Living at Leominster Crossings

1160 Main Street, Leominster, MA, 01453

Reviews of Benchmark Senior Living at Leominster Crossings

May 16, 2013

By Carol32

My family considered Leominster Crossings because we felt everything was high quality. The staff was fabulous and the accommodations were lovely. We visited many times and they were in the running all the way for all the right reasons. The issue was the cost, so mom ended up going to a different facility

July 30, 2012

By area978

Overall, this facility was amazing. I felt that everything about it provided all of the comfort and feelings I had hoped to gain when taking a tour. Leominster Crossings is a beautiful facility and has a lot to offer. My favorite part was the dining area. It was somewhere that I would have felt comfortable sitting down and enjoying a meal. The windows were huge, creating a well lit area and the room was spacious and beautiful. They had several living areas and rooms which were well maintained, clean and up to date. I loved the outdoor patio and garden area. There is also a nice modern fitness area. The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. They didn't make working at the facility seem like a job, they showed care and concern for both individuals like myself visiting and the people living there. They provided help when needed but also seemed to maintain just the right amount of independence to the elderly living there. I would be comfortable placing a loved one or family member in the care of Leominster Crossings.

May 16, 2012

By jlleighton

I was very impressed by Leominster Crossings in Leominster, MA. The entire property was clean and well maintained. The atmosphere, both inside and outside, was lovely and did not feel like the nursing homes I remember from the past. This truly was an "assisted living facility" a home where folks could come to get assistance with their daily needs while maintaining as much independence and autonomy as possible. The staff was friendly and the residents we met were pleasant. A couple of notable points from our tour: the dining room really blew us away, it was spacious and well appointed, yet fostered a comfortable community feel. The rooms were also impressive - a combination of types that would work well depending on the resident's individual needs. We will definitely be considering Leominster Crossing at the top of our list when the time comes where we will need such a facility. I would have confidence in placing my loved one at this assisted living facility.

Photos of Benchmark Senior Living at Leominster Crossings

• Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Licensed by the State of Massachusetts

About Benchmark Senior Living at Leominster Crossings

Independence, Personalized Care and Companionship. Assisted Living at Benchmark Senior Living at Leominster Crossings in Leominster, MA means helping seniors stay independent by providing 24-hour personal care in a socially active, dignified residential setting.

Residents enjoy attractive apartments, comfortable community rooms, a lovely outdoor patio and garden and an ever-changing program of social and fitness activities. Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing, along with medication monitoring, is personally tailored to each resident's changing needs and is provided by a caring professional staff.

Leominster Crossings provides the best of both worlds--the ability for seniors to remain independent in their own apartment, knowing that help is available 24 hours a day.

We are proud to offer a professionally-trained, licensed and caring staff who work with each resident, their family and their personal physician to develop a Personal Care Plan.

Map of Benchmark Senior Living at Leominster Crossings