Brookdale Lenoir

1145 Powell Road NE, Lenoir, NC, 28645

Reviews of Brookdale Lenoir

3.8

February 28, 2013

Lenoir Park is close to where my brother lived. We just did a quick walk through of the facility. We didn't get to see much of the staff, but they seem friendly.

September 10, 2012

By Jean5

It is a helpful center, my aunt is very intelligent and can take care of herself she just needs help with cleaning and making dinner for herself so this facility works for her. If however she needs more intense care, she may have to move. everyone seems nice and I have not heard her complain.

About Brookdale Lenoir

Brookdale Lenoir provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Lenoir