Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

Overview of Ratings

4.8

April 21, 2015

By Cynthia44

I chose Morning Pointe because of the proximity to my residence and the excellent care of the facility. The people working there are very professional. In their meal service, they actually go around, give the menu, and serve the residents at the table. They are protecting the residents’ self-esteem. The room is larger and less priced. They have an activity coordinator and college students that are doing internships and assist those activities. They have activities every two hours. It’s like being in a resort.

August 27, 2014

The staff is excellent at Morning Pointe. I couldn't have asked for better treatment. People are helpful and are interested in my welfare. The rooms are very nice, very clean, and adequate. I wouldn’t call it spacious. Their food is excellent. I've eaten there three times. The dining room is clean, neat, and well taken care of. The place is very quiet, very clean, and very neat. It's relatively new, so the carpeting is comfortable to walk on. My walker worked fine when I walked on the carpeting. The rooms weren't big enough for me. I have a pet, and I'm very concerned about my pet's welfare, and they were extremely nice about it.

August 07, 2014

By Renee15

The services my mother receieves are excellent! The staff is friendly, caring, and interested in the residents. They provide a variety of activities that the residents and their families enjoy.

August 28, 2013

By Caring from Tennessee

My relative has just moved into Morning Pointe. We chose this facility mainly for the location. It is a new facility, about four or five years old. We like it very much for her. The staff is excellent. When she first got there, we weren't sure if she will be going down to their dining area on her own and so they brought food to her for a few days. It was like the third or the fourth day that she was going there on her own. I also think they check on their residents twice a day. Their residents look happy there. The food is also excellent. Their dining room is spacious. It doesn't look like a dining room, it looks more like a family room really. Their rooms are a little bit nicer and newer than the other choices we had in Lenoir City. They also feel homey and comfortable. I would definitely tell others about this place.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

Features of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

About Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

Conveniently located next to The Lantern Alzheimer's Center of Excellence at Morning Pointe of Lenoir City and the Fort Loudoun Medical Center at the intersection of Town Creek Road East and U.S. Highway 321 in Lenoir City, not far from Knoxville, Tennessee. Morning Pointe of Lenoir City is a a single-level, state-of-the-art assisted living community on a ten acre senior care campus.

At Morning Pointe you will find assistance with medication, transportation to appointments, delicious meals... whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, Morning Pointe is here serving the greater Knoxville, TN area.

Morning Pointe can help manage the uncertainty of caring for an aging loved one, while enhancing their independence. At Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

At Morning Pointe, licensed nurses work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At Morning Pointe, our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices.

Social interaction is one of the keys to healthy aging. At Morning Pointe, our staff listens to understand individual interests and past experiences to help build a Life Enrichment Program that includes a wide variety of activities, giving a sense of purpose and creating meaningful days.

Map of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City