Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

September 13, 2015

By Julia21

Mother-in-law was looking for some place that was not quite as modern and quite too fast paced, which she got at Morning Pointe. It is all in one floor and is on the top of a hill. Very beautiful surroundings and homey atmosphere. The people were fantastic, very welcoming, and friendly. We had looked at several that were more than one floor, but she didn’t like the elevator option. It was too much like an office building. She has a little separate living area from her bedroom, and she has a nice bathroom of course with a walk-in shower. We put a bird feeder up outside her windows, so she can sit there and watch the birds, her favorite thing to do. The service is wonderful, I’m sure they offer most of the things that other assisted livings offer. They scheduled activities that you participate in or not as you see fit. I will say the one complaint is that she feels like there are too many people in the assisted living part that might be in the Alzheimer’s unit across the parking lot; she says that maybe they mixed in too many people, and I feel the dining part could be improved upon. Sometimes the food is not as hot as I feel like it needs to be, but then again, they are probably very concerned about older people burning themselves. The place is great, and it’s like having her around the corner. She is so happy. We did find a really good place with the help of Caring.com.

July 21, 2015

We did visit Morning Pointe of Lenoir City. Our visit was good. That's a beautiful facility, and they were very nice. We came at lunch time, and the people were in nice surroundings. It's very nice there as long as you have the money.

May 06, 2015

By Donna106068750

Morning Pointe was beautiful. If I would have to pick for me, that's probably what I would pick, but it was a little pricey, and we just could not afford it. We only went in and did a tour. I didn't have any interaction with the staff other than the few people that were working. I saw some of the residents out, and they were in one of the many common areas. They were playing cards, bingo, games, and puzzles. It seemed to be a very nice place. If money had not been an issue, we might have gone that route because it was newer. It looked brand new. It had fireplaces and big common areas.

April 21, 2015

By Cynthia44

I chose Morning Pointe because of the proximity to my residence and the excellent care of the facility. The people working there are very professional. In their meal service, they actually go around, give the menu, and serve the residents at the table. They are protecting the residents’ self-esteem. The room is larger and less priced. They have an activity coordinator and college students that are doing internships and assist those activities. They have activities every two hours. It’s like being in a resort.

August 27, 2014

The staff is excellent at Morning Pointe. I couldn't have asked for better treatment. People are helpful and are interested in my welfare. The rooms are very nice, very clean, and adequate. I wouldn’t call it spacious. Their food is excellent. I've eaten there three times. The dining room is clean, neat, and well taken care of. The place is very quiet, very clean, and very neat. It's relatively new, so the carpeting is comfortable to walk on. My walker worked fine when I walked on the carpeting. The rooms weren't big enough for me. I have a pet, and I'm very concerned about my pet's welfare, and they were extremely nice about it.

August 07, 2014

By Renee15

The services my mother receieves are excellent! The staff is friendly, caring, and interested in the residents. They provide a variety of activities that the residents and their families enjoy.

August 28, 2013

By Caring from Tennessee

My relative has just moved into Morning Pointe. We chose this facility mainly for the location. It is a new facility, about four or five years old. We like it very much for her. The staff is excellent. When she first got there, we weren't sure if she will be going down to their dining area on her own and so they brought food to her for a few days. It was like the third or the fourth day that she was going there on her own. I also think they check on their residents twice a day. Their residents look happy there. The food is also excellent. Their dining room is spacious. It doesn't look like a dining room, it looks more like a family room really. Their rooms are a little bit nicer and newer than the other choices we had in Lenoir City. They also feel homey and comfortable. I would definitely tell others about this place.

Photos of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

Services & Amenities of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

About Morning Pointe of Lenoir City

Conveniently located next to The Lantern Alzheimer's Center of Excellence at Morning Pointe of Lenoir City and the Fort Loudoun Medical Center at the intersection of Town Creek Road East and U.S. Highway 321 in Lenoir City, not far from Knoxville, Tennessee. Morning Pointe of Lenoir City is a a single-level, state-of-the-art assisted living community on a ten acre senior care campus.

At Morning Pointe you will find assistance with medication, transportation to appointments, delicious meals... whatever your loved one needs and whenever they need it, Morning Pointe is here serving the greater Knoxville, TN area.

Morning Pointe can help manage the uncertainty of caring for an aging loved one, while enhancing their independence. At Morning Pointe, trained staff listen to learn the resident's preferences and needs. Each care plan is tailored to assure dignity and enhance quality of life. Individual care plans are reviewed regularly and when necessary are coordinated with outside medical providers allowing the residents’ ever changing needs to be met today and in the future.

At Morning Pointe, licensed nurses work closely with the resident’s family and physicians to understand changing medication needs. Our licensed nurses oversee medication management ensuring your loved one takes the correct medication at the right time.

Eating right doesn’t have to be hard. At Morning Pointe, our staff work closely with the residents to understand their preferences and create an ever changing menu that includes seasonal fruits and vegetables. A wide variety of nutritious entrees and always available alternate items create a dining experience that is full of choices.

Social interaction is one of the keys to healthy aging. At Morning Pointe, our staff listens to understand individual interests and past experiences to help build a Life Enrichment Program that includes a wide variety of activities, giving a sense of purpose and creating meaningful days.

Map of Morning Pointe of Lenoir City