Leland House

1935 Lincoln Road NE, Leland, NC, 28451

Reviews of Leland House

Tweetie812 May 21, 2014

Yes, there is still an odor when you enter. If and when you can enter as they do not always have someone to unlock the door. I have seen residents waiting to get back in from their walk on a cold windy day for 15-20 minutes with me. They do not keep children informed of their parents care. I visit weekly & didn't find out for 4 days later that they had taken mom for minor surgery on her eye even though I had notified them that I wanted to take her to all her dr appts. Bad service & bad Director who never returns your calls!

lovey2 July 08, 2013

I have visited the Leland House several times for my great aunt. The place is beautiful and has a good atmosphere. I would recommend this home for anyone. My great auntie loves ith there. Thank you kind leland House Staff.

Monie1 October 14, 2012

I would say it was a fairly good experience. I was visiting my grandpa and it was first visit there. The facility seemed very warm and open--and looked as though it had many amenities for the residents there to enjoy/do. The staff there was helpful and most of them seemed as though they liked what they did (you have some instances where you go to places like that and it will seem as though staff is 'just there' w/ a cold/indifferent disposition). The only thing I would say could have been a negative, I suppose would have been that somewhat stale smell of urine in some areas, like in the sitting area where I guess everyone watches TV (and where guest/family can sit w/ their loved ones their visiting, as is where we were). It wasn't extremely strong or anything, it was faint, but it was still a slightly off-putting when I did catch a whiff of it.

About Leland House

Leland House is an assisted living facility in Leland, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Leland House for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Leland House