Lehigh Acres Place

1251 Business Way, Lehigh Acres, FL, 33936

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Lehigh Acres Place

June 15, 2013

We visited Sterling House for my mother and I think it was very intimate and very homey. It only had 42 residents. I've only got to see one room and it was kind of small but very clean and homey. The staff seemed very nice and friendly from what I can tell. The facility overall was very nice.

October 13, 2012

By AmiKen2000

The first thing I noticed was how clean it was. Then the further I walked the more people said greeted me. It was awesome. I don't know much about assisted living facilities but the people were very nice. The people staying there looked happy too. Though there were a few that looked a little bored that's why I only gave 4 stars. It's great that they have like their own apartments. There is even a salon and barbershop. It's more like a community then a facility. Plus the courtyard was absolutely gorgeous. I can tell they really take care of this area. I could see that the guests were really enjoying it. I have no family really close to Lehigh but if I did I believe I could be happy at a place like this.

Services & Amenities of Lehigh Acres Place

• Spanish

About Lehigh Acres Place

Lehigh Acres Place is an assisted living facility in Lehigh Acres, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Lehigh Acres Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Lehigh Acres Place