Brookdale Lehigh Acres

1251 Business Way, Lehigh Acres, FL, 33936

Reviews of Brookdale Lehigh Acres

AmiKen2000 October 13, 2012

The first thing I noticed was how clean it was. Then the further I walked the more people said greeted me. It was awesome. I don't know much about assisted living facilities but the people were very nice. The people staying there looked happy too. Though there were a few that looked a little bored that's why I only gave 4 stars. It's great that they have like their own apartments. There is even a salon and barbershop. It's more like a community then a facility. Plus the courtyard was absolutely gorgeous. I can tell they really take care of this area. I could see that the guests were really enjoying it. I have no family really close to Lehigh but if I did I believe I could be happy at a place like this.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Lehigh Acres

Brookdale Lehigh Acres provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Lehigh Acres