John Knox Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of John Knox Village

February 15, 2016

By Betty118546050

I'm going to be moving to John Knox Village. My visit was very positive. Everyone was very helpful, cordial, answered all of the questions, and showed me around. I was very pleased. The dining area looked like a regular restaurant, very clean, and very neat. My apartment is very nice. There are many activities. There are two swimming pools, a bowling alley, fishing, golf, and all kinds of clubs.

July 13, 2015

John Knox Village really would be the most interesting to us. We thought it was very adequate, extensive in terms of services. There were variety of living possibilities, so it?s a large enough community that would provide options for community efforts and involvement in what is offered there. It?s close to where our brother lives, plus factor for that community. The staff was a very hospitable person who showed us around; we looked at an apartment, and it would be somewhat to our satisfaction. The rooms were adequate. The place was safe and secure. I know that he had a course that was there that I was very much interested in because I am a singer, so that was interesting for me.

March 18, 2015

John Knox is a very large organization. They cover everything from just apartments to assisted living to nursing home, and they are very prominent here in Lee Summit. I pick them because they have openings, they are reasonable, and they are just right down the road from where I live. It is nice that my parents are in the apartment together with a small kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and a big living room. The staff brings them their medicine. There is a nurse on staff and ENTs next door. All meals are provided, and they say the food is excellent. They have a swimming pool, a golf course, and a fishing pond. They do wood working classes and aerobics. They have all kinds of things.

About John Knox Village

John Knox Village is an assisted living facility in Lees Summit, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact John Knox Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of John Knox Village