Rosecastle of Citrus

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Rosecastle of Citrus

September 23, 2014

By Milton1

I am pleased with Nature Coast. The staff is good. They are taking care of my wife, and I have no complaints. They are up to date in all areas, and they have all sorts of activities.

August 28, 2014

By CaringMan0009090

We were not that impressed with Nature Coast Lodge. It was strictly an assisted living and there were no nursing facility and no easy-living facility there. Nevertheless, it was a well-maintained and clean facility. Also, from my standpoint, the location was good. However, that's probably the only thing that we really like about it.

June 30, 2014

By Mary87138250

We toured Nature Coast Lodge. The facility looked beautiful. The area was beautiful. The surroundings, where the residents might be able to walk, are absolutely beautiful. I spoke to one or two of the residents who actually lived there. They were coming out from dinner. They said it was very nice. They were very happy there. The people, the staff helping to see and give out the dinners looked very happy and jolly. What I didn't like about that place is we were able to just walk in. There was really no security. There was nobody at the front desk. Nobody stopped us. Nobody asked us who we were, what we were doing there. That, to me, when you don't have security, is a concern, especially when you have older people living in this facility. If any of the rooms were open, somebody could walk into a room, so that, I do not like. There seemed to be a security problem.

August 28, 2013

By Diane34

It was a lovely place and I was impressed with Nature Coast Lodge. It was very clean. Everybody seemed to be nice to all the patients and guests.

May 25, 2013

By AnjeikMessenjer

I can not say enough about this facility and the management and staff. Kirk, the director goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure his residents are safe and happy. Most of the CNA's and All of the LPN's and RN's that I have met are fabulous. The place is always spotless and smells so clean and inviting. It is set on a beautiful property with great views and plenty of birds and squirrels for the residents to watch. Beautiful screen patios are at the end of ever hall for residents to enjoy sitting outside to enjoy the views and serenity.

February 20, 2013

By SusanShipp

I visited Nature Coast Lodge recently. They have been taken over by Living Ventures, the US extension of Living on the Avenues International Care Management group. This group is one of the best rated care management groups in the world and it shows. The staff was friendly, residents were happy, and everything seemed to run like clockwork. I saw a calendar with numerous activities on it and heard mention of new things being planned for expansion. I felt at home here and I would be happy to refer friends and relatives...OH and I also found out that the staff physician himself is there every week, not a PA. What a difference that made.

June 06, 2012

By Bob6

Of all the facilities we visited I really like Nature Coast a lot. It's very nice and the staff was so accommodating. The rooms are bigger. The only problem though is that it's very far away from my mother's doctor and we don't want to go to a hassle of changing doctors and all that stuff. Personally, this place is really my choice for my mom.

December 08, 2011

By mjlsmith

This facility was absolutely beautiful! there were activities going on all the time for the residents! All the rooms looked like bedrooms in a home instead of a clinical facility. The residents all looked happy, clean and well taken care of. There was staff everywhere to ensure that everyone was taken care of. The facility had a locked unit that I was not able to tour, but the main part of the facility was very homey. All in all a wonderful place.

About Rosecastle of Citrus

Rosecastle of Citrus is an assisted living facility in Lecanto, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rosecastle of Citrus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rosecastle of Citrus