Sunrise of Leawood

11661 Granada Road, Leawood, KS, 66211

Reviews of Sunrise of Leawood

Mary91600950 September 23, 2014

Sunrise of Leawood was bigger and nicely furnished. It was a very nice place with nice people. It was in a very nice neighborhood and it had nice grounds. However, for my husband's particular care, I don't think he had enough attention there because it was assisted living. I thought the other residents there were happy, but he is not. They don't have enough access outside than they do where he is now. It was not as secured; he jumped the fence there. However, I don't think they need to improve on anything. I thought it was more of my husband's doing than theirs and would recommend them to others.

Kirsten4 July 24, 2013

Sunrise services were wonderful. Probably they could improve on their food, but it might just had been mom like her appetite was not used to be. But otherwise, everything else they did was great.

aogilvie July 24, 2012

The facility itself is very nice, nice furnishings and is always kept clean. It also smells nice. The residents seems to be in a good mood for the most part. The staff does a pretty good job of attending to the residents, but some of the nurses are incompetent when actually having to care for a patient in need.

From Sunrise of Leawood

Step into the senior living community of Sunrise of Leawood in Leawood, Kansas, and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

In addition to offering senior housing in Kansas, Sunrise of Leawood also boasts Alzheimer's care, assisted living, respite care, and short-term care.

Sunrise of Leawood is built upon a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the assisted living services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Features of Sunrise of Leawood