Orchard Park at Victory Lakes Assisted Living and Memory Care

2760 W Walker St, League City, TX, 77573

Reviews of Orchard Park at Victory Lakes Assisted Living and Memory Care

icecream October 29, 2014

I am very concerned about the level of care at this facility. They do not respond for extended time after the person pushes his/her call button. Twice recently I ended up getting the person on and off the toilet. I have no proper training and fear I am going to cause my friend to take a fall. The staff is very pleasant but the facility is understaffed creating a less than adequate wait time. The facility is clean and the apartments are very nice. If they could provide better assistance to the residents this would be an ideal place for a senior member of your family to live.

Texas girl 1 May 27, 2014

Orchard Park at VL is a great place for my Mom. The communication between staff and me is first rate. All staff are approachable and knowledgeable. All staff really take the time to get to know my Mom and genuinely care about her. My Mom has enjoyed living there. It's clean and everything works. Any and all of my comments and concerns have been addressed quickly. Staff seem to enjoy being there. Highly recommend.

Caring73947850 February 27, 2014

I didn't like Orchard Parks. The rooms were small. The basic care was very expensive and everything else was an add-on charge. They were still building it and they weren't ready to open. They just had a walk thru and didn't have anything else. It just wasn't a good open house.

About Orchard Park at Victory Lakes Assisted Living and Memory Care

Orchard Park at Victory Lakes Assisted Living and Memory Care is an assisted living facility in League City, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Orchard Park at Victory Lakes Assisted Living and Memory Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Orchard Park at Victory Lakes Assisted Living and Memory Care