Orchard Park at Victory Lakes

2760 W Walker St, League City, TX, 77573

Reviews of Orchard Park at Victory Lakes

Caring94681550 February 12, 2015

I visited another facility. It's a new memory care facility in League City. It is a locked down facility for Alzheimer's. I actually am thinking about sending my husband there when I'm ready to place him. It is new so it is pretty and clean. Everyone is friendly. What I did not like about them and currently holding me back is that you have to furnish the room. They don't have rooms that you can move right into that are already furnished. Since it has a locked down facility for Alzheimer's patients, the place is more appropriate for me.

icecream October 29, 2014

I am very concerned about the level of care at this facility. They do not respond for extended time after the person pushes his/her call button. Twice recently I ended up getting the person on and off the toilet. I have no proper training and fear I am going to cause my friend to take a fall. The staff is very pleasant but the facility is understaffed creating a less than adequate wait time. The facility is clean and the apartments are very nice. If they could provide better assistance to the residents this would be an ideal place for a senior member of your family to live.

Texas girl 1 May 27, 2014

Orchard Park at VL is a great place for my Mom. The communication between staff and me is first rate. All staff are approachable and knowledgeable. All staff really take the time to get to know my Mom and genuinely care about her. My Mom has enjoyed living there. It's clean and everything works. Any and all of my comments and concerns have been addressed quickly. Staff seem to enjoy being there. Highly recommend.

Caring73947850 February 27, 2014

I didn't like Orchard Parks. The rooms were small. The basic care was very expensive and everything else was an add-on charge. They were still building it and they weren't ready to open. They just had a walk thru and didn't have anything else. It just wasn't a good open house.

From Orchard Park at Victory Lakes

Here at Orchard Park at Victory Lakes, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.

What We Offer

• Companion & Private Room Accommodations (Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired)
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily); Special Diets as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • And much much more!

We offer each member of our communities the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.

We are located in League City, Texas in the county of Galveston. For seniors that enjoy water activities, like boating or fishing, Galveston Bay is only about 6 miles from the Orchard Park Victory Lakes community.

Features of Orchard Park at Victory Lakes

• Minimum Rate $3525/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $3895/month

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Minimum Age 62
  • Pets Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses 138918