Reviews of Pheasant View Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
January 30, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
October 17, 2014
I am a friend or relative of a resident
June 29, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
June 10, 2011
Visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Pheasant View Assisted Living
Features of Pheasant View Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2600/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: UT000450
About Pheasant View Assisted Living
Pheasant View Assisted Living is the premier senior living center in Northern Utah. Our focus is on quality of life. Located in Layton, Utah, we are a small, homelike community in a quiet residential neighborhood. We have 21 large studio style rooms that include very large walk-in closets and private 3/4 baths.
Our state of the art community features delicious homemade meals and snacks, recreational activities for residents to enjoy, housekeeping/laundry services, and even an on-site beauty salon.
We have a commitment to be Utah’s most qualified and well trained assisted living community. This is not possible without our wonderful employees. Whatever the individual’s needs, our well trained staff is dedicated to fulfilling those needs with respect and compassion.
All of the staff members at Pheasant View Assisted Living have been selected because of their sincere commitment to serve our residents.
Our inspiration for Pheasant View Assisted Living came from the many positive experiences our own family members have had while living in small residential facilities. We have witnessed ﬁrst hand the vital service an assisted living facility provides to families and are aware of the ever increasing need for a level of care that bridges the gap between in-home care and skilled nursing facilities. Our goal is to create a home just like the one our residents have lived in all their lives.
Our purpose is to provide individuals with the assistance needed to feel safe and secure, while nurturing independence and encouraging active fulﬁlling lifestyles. It is with our own family in mind, that we have committed ourselves to providing an exceptional standard of care and superior level of service to the residents of our communities.
“Our passion is our residents, our residents are our family.”
- 24-hour staffing
- Personal emergency call system
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing if required
- Assistance with medication administration
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Socials, religious services, along with a diverse, full-time recreational and educational activities program
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service barber / beauty salon
- Pets welcome
- Free phone, satellite television and internet
Grounds & Building
- Building is clean, well maintained and tastefully decorated
- Layout of the building is easy to navigate
- Private apartments
- Apartments have individual climate controls, walk-in closets, refrigerators and private baths including walk-in shower with safety features
- Comfortably furnished family room for reading, card games, socializing or just sitting by the fire
- Completely maintenance free, inside and out
Schedule a tour today, mention our website, and receive an all-inclusive rate with no increases for life!