Basecost

Availability

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Fairfield Village of Layton

Fairfield Village of Layton offers a continuum of care for residents who choose to reside here with us. Our Independent Living offers the best of both worlds for those individuals who are capable of taking care of themselves but who don't want to worry about the stress and responsibilities of maintaining a home and all that it encompasses. When residents come to a point in their lives when assistance is necessary, we make the move to assisted living or memory care a smooth transition where they will receive the care and services they need. If a resident has an accident, such as a fall, or a medical procedure done that requires they have some physical therapy among other therapies, and nursing oversight for strengthening, our transitional rehabilitation team offers a personalized program based on the needs of the individual.

Located along the Wasatch Mountains, our gorgeous campus is home to talented team of dedicated employees and a wonderful, friendly community of residents!

Reviews of Fairfield Village of Layton

Posted by Anonymous114966450 August 05, 2015

We liked Fairfield Village of Layton. We thought it was really good. The rooms were nice, and the people were nice. The rooms were more like apartments. They were a little bit bigger than those in the other places I looked at. The dining area was very nice.

Posted by Caring109421250 June 26, 2015

Fairfield Village of Layton was really nice. I was impressed with the staff there. They were very conscious about trying to help us. Overall, it was a place I would go to if I was in a condition that I needed to go. They were very friendly and made sure that had all our questions answered. When we took my mom back there, they were really good with her. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Posted by pamela2015 June 16, 2015
3.0

There have been a lot of changes here recently. They have new owners and a new director in their assisted living and I just haven't been as impressed as I used to be. It's a nice facility but not as organized as it once was for the most part the staff are still pretty good, though the quality of staff members has gone down a little as well.

Posted by Susan101007850 January 19, 2015
4.0

Fairfield Village of Layton offers level 2 of assisted living. Some of the people were really friendly, some of them were a little bit more distant; it was a combination.

Posted by Caring100711050 January 13, 2015
4.0

We went to Legacy quite new, and it was close to my home, but it was very expensive, and the rooms were really small. The dining area was fine and seemed adequate. The community was very beautiful inside. However, I was disappointed that they didn't tell me when I was there about helping my mother's husband to get in because he was a veteran. They didn't mention that at all and didn't take time to explain that to me. They didn't give me a very good introduction to the place. We met the person at the front, and the lady who showed me around was very quick and didn't take a lot of time. I wasn't impressed with how she handled things at all. They had activities, there were people in the room, and there was a lecture person talking to them about a Country -- like taking them on a slide show tour on a Country.

I thought the community was fine, I just wasn't impressed that they were so high priced compare to the other ones, and that lady didn't care if we liked it or not. She was just very quick. I thought they had enough people there that they don't even worry about trying to get more people there.

Posted by Diane3617 October 17, 2014
4.0

Legacy Village was too big for my mother; it easily closed to a 100 residents. It has retirement, assisted, memory, and dementia facilities. It was a nice facility, pretty, but it was big, and they have a lot of options for the room. They had an attractive dining room, but again, it was very large.

Posted by blw6yc October 09, 2012

This is an awesome assisted living facility! The building is always clean, meals are always delicious, and the staff is incredible! They are so amazing and take such good care of all of the residents. They recently got a new director and he is so kind and very willing to talk to us. There is no way I could have ever imagined that this quality of care could be provided. This is truly a home-like environment. There memory units, the cottages, are also spectacular and their staff is professionally trained to work with dementia residents! Thank You Legacy Village Assisted Living for taking such great care of my loved one.

Posted by rkaitlyn May 30, 2012

This facility reached beyond my highest expectations. The interior looked like a hotel and everything was high end. The last thing you would have expected to see was a hospital, rehab, or assisted living facility if you had just seen the interior. It had a clean smell and there were many nurses and employees openly doing their jobs and availible to answer questions. Every employee had a smile on their face and looked genuinely happy to be at work. Interacting with the nurses was just as great. They were as knowledgable as could be. I wasn't very comfortable to have my Grandfather in a facility but after visiting, my mind was eased and I realized he would get the best care there.

Posted by momof41 April 19, 2012

Legacy Village in Layton is an excellent assisted living facility. The building is well kept and the staff is very friendly. The facility is always clean. The food is good. The rooms are amazing! Each room has its own kitchenette, bathroom and separate bedroom. There is not a "smell" like you find at some other facilities. They have fun activities for residents and provide good meals. The aides and nurses seem to love their jobs and the residents and are very nice to family members and friends.

Posted by nmark007 June 10, 2011

Visited this facility

My grandmother and I toured this facility as she is starting to think about moving into an assisted living center. This is a new facility and it is large. It has all the various stages that elderly people face as you can move into the senior apartments and really have your freedom and independence but then move into other areas of the facility as your medical care needs advance. They offer a number of different activities for seniors and have a large rehab gym for patients that are sent to the facility to recover from hip surgery and other things. The nurses are very attentive and there is a large staff of them, which is nice to see that the patients are getting plenty of attention. As we toured the facility we noticed that many of the rooms we went into had large rooms with really pretty mountain views. They are all modern and very clean and the overall feeling of the facility is welcoming and inviting.

Location of Fairfield Village of Layton

Features of Fairfield Village of Layton

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Lowest monthly rate: 3,000
  • Highest monthly rate: 5,100
  • Minimum Memory Care Cost: 4,300

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: AL Type II licensure

• We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Get Details

• Get a quote
  • Learn about payment options
  • Make an appointment

By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Agreement to be Contacted by Telephone.