NEED HELP FINDING ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Apple Village Assisted Living

Posted by Susan101007850 January 19, 2015
4.0

I visited Apple Village, and they offer level 2 assisted living care. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and I like them.

Posted by Brent and Cris November 30, 2014
4.0

We have my mother-in-law in a facility at Apple Village. She is on a minimal assist, so they don't do an awful lot for her, but we anticipate them being able to help her more as her dementia gets worse. They offer various things, but my mother-in-law is not much of a joiner. They offer a lot of different kinds of activities. However, she does like to go on their trips. They have a van. They went out on shopping trips. The dining room was absolutely gorgeous. They have different sizes and different prices. Her room is beautiful. It has a balcony. It is beautiful. Overall, they're great!

Posted by nmark007 June 10, 2011
4.0

Friend or relative of resident

My grandfather lived at this facility for about a year and it was great. The staff was very friendly and they really interact well with the patients. What I really liked about the staff is that they would really sit down with my grandfather and talk to him when he just wanted to talk, they would really work hard on being his friend, not just a nurse that is there to make sure he takes his medicine and cares for himself. The facility was very clean and organized. They had alot of great events at the facility for people to participate in like games and even bus tours of local attractions and other things. They were really good about getting Grandpa to do some daily exercise and to make sure he was eating nutritious meals. The rooms at Apple Village are very large and they really feel more like an apartment than just a room. They are considered a Level 1 facility but do have a Level 2 unit which locks down to prevent people from wandering and getting lost. Grandpa moved to the Level 2 and you would just use a code to go in and out of the area where he was. It was really great knowing that he was safe and wouldn't accidently wander away when people weren't watching.

Location of Apple Village Assisted Living