White Oaks, A Randall Residence

300 White Oak Rd, Lawton, MI, 49065

Reviews of White Oaks, A Randall Residence

Caring102336850 February 10, 2015

White Oaks is very nice and very comfortable. We are quite pleased with it and quite happy with their care because they are taking good care of my husband.

My husband is in the locked down unit. He has severe anger -- that's why he is there -- and they manage him very well. They monitor his medications. They help him bathe and gives him whatever help he needs. However, their food is not the best. Actually, the food is the only thing I complain about, but this is convenient, and he is content there. It is only 7 miles from my house, and everything is fine there. It is lovely there, and they have lots of activities that really help the days pass. He is happier there than he will be at home.

Becky10 June 26, 2013

I liked the idea that White Oaks Assisted Living seemed like a family home. It made me feel really comfortable. The place was clean, nicely painted and well lit. Their rooms had different designs. I also liked the dining area. They had nice amenities where they had a little store where you can buy your supplies and they also offered good services. The people were very attentive, caring, and honest. It was good for people with dementia because they have a dementia lock unit beside the assisted living.

About White Oaks, A Randall Residence

White Oaks, A Randall Residence is an assisted living facility in Lawton, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact White Oaks, A Randall Residence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of White Oaks, A Randall Residence