The Bridge at Lawrenceville

220 Collins Industrial Way, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Bridge at Lawrenceville

November 22, 2014

My sister went to the Bridge for assisted living after she had a stroke. Although it was assisted living, it wasn't quite the level of care that she needed, and that is why I moved her to another facility. I would maybe suggest a lower ratio of care people versus the number residents.

November 17, 2011

By GTds3

My grandmother had to stay at this assisted living facility while recovering from a broken hip bone. I can honestly say that this was exactly what I was looking for as a grandson who cared about his grandmother. The people who cared for my grandmother were very accepting and cared for her diabetes flawlessly. Many people in the past have had a difficult time caring for my grandmother because she has to take insulin everyday. My grandmother always was happy with the food as well as the activities that this place provided. I would go in about once a week and see my grandmother. The facilities were so nice, especially compared to what I was expecting. The nurses were always so kind to me also. As I walked in one of the ladies got to know me and would have an in depth conversation to me about how my grandmother had been over the past week along with how my life was going. As my comments above have said, this place is definitely worth a look.

November 02, 2011

By SilentKnightHolyNight1

Nursing homes are not always depressing places. A family member of mine took care of a lady at this facility. She always described her as quite happy and that she had a fine experience every time she would take care of said elderly person. The best part about this was, the facility was enjoyable even for able bodied people. It was a nice facility and she would often talk about how nice she thought the architecture was. I never really thought it was a big deal until one day I saw it myself. I could not believe how nicely built this facility was. This is a great facility for any older person and they should be proud to be staying at such a nice facility.

About The Bridge at Lawrenceville

Since 1998, when The Bridge at Lawrenceville first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce The Bridge at Lawrenceville tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes The Bridge at Lawrenceville such an easy place to call home.

The Bridge at Lawrenceville name is synonymous with quality. Our five-star service rating is a testimony to the committed associates in our elegant dining room, housekeeping and maintenance services. Our goal is to provide carefree living! With an on-site beauty shop, transportation and an exciting activites program, you will find we have so much to offer. We are proud of our work, and proud of our community.

Our main goal at The Bridge at Lawrenceville is to strive for excellence in all that we do. We embrace the highest in assisted living community living. Our environment is often referred to as an upscale hotel but with a distinct homelike feel. We believe in an environment where customer service excellence is rewarded and expected. At The Bridge at Lawrenceville, we are proud of our long-standing reputation of exceeding the need for valued associates. As part of our outstanding service philosophy, we offer a wide variety of floor plans, and offer flexible, non-endowment, and month-to-month leases. Our community has something for everyone, offering all levels of living and service.

Map of The Bridge at Lawrenceville