Life Care Center of Lawrenceville

210 Collins Industrial Way, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043

Reviews of Life Care Center of Lawrenceville

blkr00t October 05, 2012

My initial impression of this facility was very good. This was prior to both my parents becoming residents there. I am an Ordained minister and had the occasion to visit there for a member who was in the late stage of her life. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the facility and how well kept the grounds were. Unfortunately, the experience was much worse once my parents became residents there.Again, initially everything was fine until the health of my parents began to decline. My mother developed a stomach ulcer which caused her to vomit very frequently. As a result of all of the vomiting she became severely dehydrated. Her condition eventually deteriorated to the point where she couldn't eat. I was disappointed that the staff at the facility did not consider the condition of my mother holistically. They kept referring us to the fact that her vital signs were fine even though we kept encouraging them to admit Mom into the emergency room. Finally she was admitted and ended up staying in the hospital for two full weeks. She almost had to be put on a feeding tube. The doctors told us that we got our mother there just in time. I am disappointed that a place that looks so good on the outside, can have a few individuals working there who taint the image of the facility. I still think the facility writ large is a fine one but we were compelled to relocate our parents to another facility. Overall I think most of the staff are very capable. This is evidenced by the fact that very recently our mother asked to go back to visit just to say goodby to some of the staff there. Her own words were that most of the staff were very good to her.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Life Care Center of Lawrenceville

Life Care Center of Lawrenceville is an assisted living facility in Lawrenceville, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Life Care Center of Lawrenceville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Life Care Center of Lawrenceville