Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville

230 Collins Industrial Way, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043

Reviews of Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville

Caring90999550 August 24, 2014

Garden Plaza was nice, close by and the people there were nice. The grounds were well-kept and clean. The reception area was good. The atmosphere was bright and cheery. The residents looked happy there. There was a library and a bus which took them to Walmart and doctor’s appointments.

Ruth17 October 28, 2013

I think Garden Plaza was fantastic; however, I just can't afford it, it was too high for me. The staff was fantastic. The place was fantastic. It was very nice. I wish I could afford it. They have assisted living, they have "a little bit of assisting", and then they have "no assisting." They have three stages. I certainly would recommend this place. In fact, they also would invite you there even if you don't live in their facility. They would invite you to some of their gatherings that they have. They would let you play the piano, they would let you dance, and they would let you participate with their residents.

Charlie4 June 26, 2012

Gail at the front desk is great! So is Dawn and Harriet!

From Charlie Pinigis

From Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville

At Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville, you will discover a truly unique way to live. We specialize in combining elegant amenities with the comforts of home. Our outstanding services are offered in an inviting atmosphere where caring, professional staff lavish you with attention while respecting your individuality and privacy.

We think that you are going to love it here, and we welcome the opportunity to reveal the advantages of making Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville your new home.

Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville offers the tradition, service and excellence you can expect from a Century Park Community. What are you waiting for?

Location of Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville