Brookdale Lawrenceville

Overview of Ratings

4.3

February 26, 2014

By Faye3

Emeritus was a very nice facility but it didn?t fit our needs at this time. We only visited the main area, they didn't have any vacant rooms at the time. The dining room was very nice, it was large. What I liked best was the fact that it was a small facility, not huge and also that it was close into the Lawrenceville area. The staff was very professional.

September 25, 2013

By Mariane3

Emeritus at Courtyard Gardens was a very nice place. The backyard area looked like a beautiful park. The facility itself was a bit small which was better as it was more intimate. The food was fine and was specifically geared to the elderly as they don't put a lot of sodium and stuff like that.

June 26, 2013

By Jill7

Courtyard Gardens is a great place and the price was right too. It's less expensive, but it was nice. My father likes it. He likes the food and the people. The staff were great. They have an apartment and it's very nice.

March 08, 2013

By caring0225213

Courtyard Gardens is excellent. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly and accommodating.

June 25, 2012

By dansmith46

The facilities looked nice enough, but they could add a few more activities and social events for people to participate in. People often seem bored. Our friend is very upbeat though for medical purposes he needs assisted living. The caretakers seem pretty nice, and he tells us he is treated equitably. I wish he had a few more friends there, but maybe in time he will get a few more. The facility was clean, though it did smell some as most assisted living facilities do. I think it is a good fit for him, but I would like to see him moved to a more all-inclusive type of experience that provides him with a fuller day-to-day life experience.

March 28, 2012

By Chili Magoo

I visited Courtyard Gardens in Lawrenceville, GA. to see for myself the facility and the programs it offers its residents. I was impressed by the home.The staff seemed to genuinely care about the residents. I worked for a different facility many years ago and because of how terrible it was, I was hesitant to ever have a loved one placed in a home. Courtyard Gardens was different. The residents I encountered seemed happy and most were busy doing activities of one sort or another. They get taken on trips, play games, participate in fitness activities, create gifts for their loved ones in crafting classes, and stuff like that. By the end of the visit, I felt very satisfied with the quality of the establishment. If you have fears and impressions of what you think an assisted living home is like, I encourage you to check out Courtyard Gardens.

October 14, 2011

By Luxy

I visited Courtyard Gardens in Lawrenceville, GA. to check out the facility and the programs it has to offer its' residents. I must say that I was impressed by the home. It had an "at home" feel to it and the staff seemed to genuinely care about the residents. I worked for a different facility many years ago and because of how terrible it was, I was hesitant to ever have a loved one placed in a home. Courtyard Gardens was recommended by a friend who convinced me that this residence was different from those of the past. I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was right. The residents I encountered seemed happy and most were busy doing activities of one sort or another. They get taken on trips, play games, participate in fitness activities, create gifts for their loved ones in crafting classes, etc. By the end of the visit, I felt better knowing that there was a place available for my parents (should it ever be needed) that had a the feel of home and a real since of community. If you have fears and impressions of what you think an assisted living home is like, I encourage you to check out Courtyard Gardens. I don't believe you will be dissapointed.

Let Us Search For You

• Licenses: Personal Care
    • State Licenses: PCH007775

About Brookdale Lawrenceville

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

If you are looking for small, intimate, quaint, stately and elegant, nestled quietly off the beaten path, beautifully landscaped with your favorite flowers, and all the comforts of home, then you will love our community! We welcome you to Courtyard Gardens.

Map of Brookdale Lawrenceville