Azaria Personal Care Home

1753 Northeast Azalea Drive, Lawrenceville, GA, 30043

Reviews of Azaria Personal Care Home

azaria1 September 14, 2011

My grandmother raised me, and is very much a mother to me. She is nearing 90. I think she realized it may be time for her to be somewhere that could provide her with the constant attention and care that she needs. So I started looking for the perfect place for her, since I obviously was not going to entrust her life to just anyone. I tried many places close to my house, and they were all disappointing. A friend referred me to Azaira Personal Care Home. After a few internet searches on the place, I was ready to check it out. And I am so glad that I did. The advisor that I first contacted was amazing. She responded to all of my e-mails, and I think by the end of that week, I spoke to her more on the phone than anyone else. This place just felt right. It is located on a few good acres of land, so the rooms were pretty spacious. It's overall a beautiful place, and somewhere that I knew my grandmother would feel at home. It's exactly what I want for her, and I don't regret her being here at all.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Azaria Personal Care Home

Azaria Personal Care Home is an assisted living facility in Lawrenceville, GA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Azaria Personal Care Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Azaria Personal Care Home