Morningside House of Laurel

7700 Cherry Lane, Laurel, MD, 20707

Reviews of Morningside House of Laurel

Mbennet January 09, 2015

I researched many Assisted Living facilities and by far Morningside House impressed me the most. I was especially impressed with Amanda Owens. She is very knowledgeable about Morningside House and besides that she is extremely caring about everyone that resides in this facility. My cousin will be residing there as soon as he gets out of the Rehab Facility in Bowie, MD. Overall I believe I made the right decision in picking Morningside House the moment you walk into this facility the front desk person - her name is Renee - is very friendly and nice and the Administrator Brandon Queen is exceptional to work with. Thank you for this opportunity to express my views regarding Morningside House.

Caring84088450 April 30, 2014

Morningside House of Laurel was nice and clean. It was just big and expensive, too. I think my mom would be better in a smaller place. They had a big cafeteria, and it looked nice. The room that my mom would have been in looked very nice, but she couldn't afford that. Then there was one she would have to share with somebody else, and that was just a regular-sized room. I just met one woman who was trying to sell the room; she was nice and helpful.

Caring72314950 October 26, 2013

The staff at Morningside House of Laurel seemed to be very pleasant when I went there. The facility is very nice and clean.

From Morningside House of Laurel

Senior assisted living at Morningside House of Laurel offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Morningside House of Laurel, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Laurel has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Morningside House of Laurel, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Features of Morningside House of Laurel