Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

5500 NW 69th Avenue, Lauderhill, FL, 33319

Promotion ends in 23 days!

Save $1500! (Move in by 9/15/2017 and save $500 off your first three month’s room rent. Limited availability)

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

February 09, 2017

By Mark020461

Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace was a nice facility with a whole list of activities, like bingo, cards, movies, excursions, entertainment, and putting green. They had a million things for them to do. They served breakfast and dinner. The staff was very knowledgeable, personable, and answered all our questions. They had very nice people there. It was clean and pretty well kept. They had some renovations done for improvements.

Mark020461, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

December 09, 2016

By Pamela A.

I can't say enough about the employees at Pacifica. They are fantastic! My sister and I moved my 87 year old , very active, mother in last week. Indi was fabulous helping us every step of the way from giving free dinners to helping us find charities to haul away all the stuff mom brought but didn't need. She even set my mom up in bridge games and found her gals to eat dinner with. Indi sent up Ian to hang all mom's painting and set up her TV's. He was wonderful and spent a lot of time making sure everything was just right. Malcolm at the front desk always had a smile for us and was very helpful whether it was finding a Chinese restaurant that delivers or a ride to the airport. My mom loves happy hour where the bartender remembers the drinks you order. The facility is well maintained, the staff wonderful, the food very good and lots of activities to keep you busy. They also keep a careful watch on the residence and are very quick to respond if there is a medical problem. They even provided transportation for my mom to have a medical procedure when none of her friends could drive her. We are so happy that my Mom moved in to The Pacifica. She's safe, well cared for and has tons of things to keep her busy. I highly recommend this facility.

Thank you Pamela A., for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and our staff. Indi is an incredible employee and highly valued, thank you for the acknowledgment. We will share your kinds words about the entire team, they all work diligently to go above and beyond for our residents. We have a Facebook page and try to post images of the residents and their daily activities. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and your family. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (954) 369-4394.

November 29, 2016

By Polly353848

Forest Trace was very well-maintained. It seemed like there were a lot of activities; it would be very pleasant. It's probably beyond my mother's price range, but it was very nice. They have current events where they discuss the news, and they have a book group. They also have card games and board games, and they have transportation. There are some doctors there, but I think the residents have to change some of their doctors to local doctors if they live far away. The staff was very attentive and interested in my mother's condition and whether or not her needs would be met there. So they obviously were not just accepting everyone. They want specifics about what her needs and abilities were.

Thanks for the detailed review, Polly. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and thank you for your consideration. Please feel free to reach out to us at the community at any time with any and all questions. Also, did you know we have a Facebook page and post weekly pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for your review.

October 11, 2016

By Karen874238

My mom is at Forest Trace (Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace). It’s a really beautiful facility, and it’s close to my house. The rooms are nice. They’re very pretty. It’s more spacious than the other ones I’ve looked at. It’s very clean. The food is very good.

Thank you for your positive review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, (954) 369-4394.

May 11, 2016

By AnonymousOXDGJ

My mother will be moving into Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. The facility and dining area are very nice. The staff is very nice, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The rooms are well maintained. The pricing is comparable to everywhere else we looked.

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We are grateful that you chose Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace! We have a Facebook page that we post images to, it is a nice way to see what your mom is up to. The link to the Facebook page can be found on our website.

May 11, 2016

By Fred S.

I visited Forest Trace. I took my brother there and I would love to be there myself if need be. It was excellent. Everything that they have to offer was excellent. They have everything and anything that I could ever wish for if I needed to go there. It would feel like I was living in a high-class condo. The people that I met were A-plus. They showed me a two-bedroom apartment that anybody would love to be living in.

Thanks for the feedback, Fred S.. We strive to provide excellent service and care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

July 13, 2015

I stayed at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace for three days and two nights. It was beautiful, and everything about it was wonderful. The biggest rooms were there. They had two bedrooms and the size that we wanted, which was spacious. The community offered everything that was good. They go to malls and the theater, and they have a lovely theater there and a beautiful gym. They had activities everywhere everyday. They had very good food and very good service too. I really love the staff. They were very happy and very helpful all the time. It was a very pleasant experience. We did the exercises with them, and they had musical entertainment on stage.

April 19, 2015

By Sam16

Forest Trace is a unique form and friendly independent living facility. It was designed and built by a family that originally owned hotels and entertainment centers. They also have some assisted living facility setup more like a resort than a typical convalescent center. They have a dining room where they served your meals with a waiter. There’s a different menu every day and different things every day. They are very kind, and the cleaning staff does a wonderful job. They’re always disinfecting everything. They offer a lot of activities that you may or may not participate in up to your abilities. They have a lot of parking and many independent people there still drive. They have nurses and staff fulltime. They have bingo, book room and entertainment every night. They also have a beauty salon, nail salon, and a little store. The fun thing I think for everybody there is they have a happy hour, where they all come down and they have a cocktail before dinner. It’s just a very nice, pleasant facility with beautiful grounds, and a pool. They have a beautiful independent lifestyle. Every night they have something like playing piano, singing songs, comedians in the lobby, and plays and different entertainments in a separate building like an opera house. The food is really good. For breakfast there’s a huge buffet, and there is no lunch, but dinner is very fancy; they serve restaurant style. They have buses if they want to go somewhere and pick you up. My mother has a one bedroom. It has a small kitchen table for two, a refrigerator, a garbage disposal, a nice balcony, and a full bath. The bathroom has a special tub that’s easy for seniors to walk in and out of. Once a week, they come in and clean. The unit has its own washer and dryer, and you can do small laundry; very nice setting. This place is like a cruise ship. In terms of security, nothing has been stolen for the three years my mother has been there. It is not a memory care facility; people come and go. They have a gate, and they have a special permit. The security is not an issue.

March 31, 2015

By Jeanne26

Everything about Forest Trace is absolutely 5-star. It’s like a 5-star hotel; it’s magnificent and it’s clean. It is really nice there and amazing. They have bingo, a swimming pool, and exercises classes. I absolutely recommend the facility. The lady that I worked for is very happy there

March 30, 2015

My father is in Forest Trace. It has a section for independent living and a section for assisted living. The independent living has a lot of activities. They have a library and a card room. They have a beautiful dining room. They have movies and live entertainment in the evening. They have a large pool. They have a tennis court, and they have playing greens. However, when somebody is in the assisted living, those things become, I think, less important. My father has moved from the independent living to the assisted living, and those facilities are still available, but he is not capable of using those facilities, so it is not that important to him. They have different choices of rooms. They have one-bedroom facilities, and they all have private baths. They have a small terrace, a bedroom, and a kitchen. Then they have two bedrooms. Each resident has their own bedroom and bathroom, but they share a common kitchen and living room. I think the food is very good. In the independent living, they have 2 meals a day, and in the assisted living, they have 3 meals a day. I don't know what the breakfast menu is like, but the dinner menu has a variety of choices, and they are all quite good. I think the staff is very qualified, attentive, and quite good. One of the important thing is that Forest Lake -- for the same facilities and the same care compare to the other one I visited -- is probably 20% to 25% less expensive. I feel like it is a much more affordable and reasonable community.

May 11, 2014

Although Forest Trace was one of the expensive facilities in the area, it was very nice. I had a friend who lived there, and she paid about $4500 per month. She had two bedrooms with a private bath each, a living room, and a kitchenette. She had a full-time nurse, also. The people who worked there were nice. The dining room was really classy, and it felt like you were in a classy restaurant. I ate there a couple of times, and the food was good. There was a separate dining room for residents who were in wheelchairs. They had good programs, like bingo, cards, mahjong, dancing, cocktail hour every Friday, shows every Saturday night, and some really good entertainment. However, the residents were getting older and older. There were residents in pretty bad shape, which was depressing, and it was more like a nursing home.

November 27, 2013

I can describe Forest Trace as a well run facility. The people there seemed to be very happy. Everything we saw was positive. I have friends there that are influencing us to sign up for this facility.

October 06, 2013

By Gene7

I had dinner at Forest Trace a couple of times and it was very good. I'm moving in. I won't have to worry about my meals and about cleaning people coming in. They clean up and they do my laundry for me. The rooms are very nice. They're not exceptional but they're not bad.

September 29, 2013

By Arnold4

My parents have been in Forest Trace for about 12 years now. They're 103 and 104, they're getting weaker and weaker and they haven't been eating much lately. The facility has breakfast and dinner prepared. However, my parents are so weak they don't even go down anymore and their aides make food in their apartment there for them. The facility does not provide round the clock care individually so we have aides coming in to help with their care. I would recommend Forest Trace for people who are somewhat younger and more mobile than my parents.

September 21, 2013

By Ronnie1

Forest Trace is an ideal place to live in. This was the last place we visited and, right then and there, I knew this was the place for my mom. In fact, she has already left a deposit there. It is a gated community. It is on a 73-acre of land and it is kept immaculately clean. The community is bright, exciting and friendly. It is also more modern and a lot more up-to-date than most places are. The apartments are the biggest that we have seen. The dining room is like a fine dining restaurant. We didn't stay for the food but we were invited though. They also invited us to join their happy hour. They had a singer performing at that time. Overall, Forest Trace is just a perfect place. It may cost more money, but it is worth every penny.

August 15, 2013

By perthette

My parents live in this community. The grounds are beautiful and well cared for. The staff is wonderful. It's like a family. There is a Wellness Center which the residents have access to. In case of emergency someone from the Wellness Center is always there.The entertainment is good and appropriate for their audience. In my opinion the food tries too hard to be gourmet, Generally, I think simpler less saucy recipes would be better. On the other hand the menu offers many choices so there's always something for everyone. The common areas are always being updated and cared for and are very clean. The apartments themselves, could use some updating. Forest Trace was a good choice for my family. My parents are safe and well cared for. I don't think it gets much better.

July 30, 2013

By William12

The apartments at Forest Trace are mediocre. They have 1-size apartment and that's about it. They have a new director there. The food is I think the best. It's the best you'll find. The people were nice and the activities as well as entertainment were excellent. They have famous entertainers that would come out, but it was not the kind that I was interested in. I stayed there for almost a year.

July 06, 2012

By RockinErica

My grandmother was a resident here until her passing last year. The staff were always kind and caring but the thing that made her choose living here as opposed to a traditional 55+ community such as Century Village was the staffs sense of fun. My grandmother was a lively mischievous woman and every other facility and community we visited left her feeling as if they considered her feeble and disposable. Not so here. The staff didn't just care for her, they played with her and went along with her antics. Never once did I visit and have her tell me she was bored - Thank you for making the twilight of her life just as much of a crazy fun ride as the rest of it.

April 10, 2012

By Sun7Shine

Forest Trace is a high class assisted living facility (ALF) with numerous amenities. The ALF offers clients their own room, has a pleasant dining area with a variety of healthy and gourmet foods and has a wide variety of activities. The activities include exercise classes, games, live music entertainment shows and a variety of movies in a theatrical setting. The ALF also has periodic community outings. The ALF staff honor resident birthdays with a balloons and cards. The ALF has well maintained landscape which contains a variety of plants and manmade bodies of water. The ALF has a very classy and attractive interior with numerous indoor and outdoor sitting areas. Sometimes live piano playing performances occur in the main lobby of the ALF. The only negative experience was with some of the staff. I observed an employee whom may have been a CNA yelling at an elderly female resident. Other ALF office staff was also rude when spoken to and asked for assistance.

July 27, 2011

By ima mess

Forest Trace is a wonderful and caring community. The sales staff and the wait staff will bend over backwards to fill your every need. We moved there 2 months ago and are VERY happy.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Services & Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

About Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace in the Fort Lauderdale area. Our community has been designed specifically for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace, you will enjoy an exclusive independent living lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace