Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.7

May 11, 2016

By Fred S.

I visited Forest Trace. I took my brother there and I would love to be there myself if need be. It was excellent. Everything that they have to offer was excellent. They have everything and anything that I could ever wish for if I needed to go there. It would feel like I was living in a high-class condo. The people that I met were A-plus. They showed me a two-bedroom apartment that anybody would love to be living in.

Thanks for the feedback, Fred S.. We strive to provide excellent service and care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

July 13, 2015

I stayed at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace for three days and two nights. It was beautiful, and everything about it was wonderful. The biggest rooms were there. They had two bedrooms and the size that we wanted, which was spacious. The community offered everything that was good. They go to malls and the theater, and they have a lovely theater there and a beautiful gym. They had activities everywhere everyday. They had very good food and very good service too. I really love the staff. They were very happy and very helpful all the time. It was a very pleasant experience. We did the exercises with them, and they had musical entertainment on stage.

March 31, 2015

By Jeanne26

Everything about Forest Trace is absolutely 5-star. It’s like a 5-star hotel; it’s magnificent and it’s clean. It is really nice there and amazing. They have bingo, a swimming pool, and exercises classes. I absolutely recommend the facility. The lady that I worked for is very happy there
We are so happy to hear this and thank you for sharing your experience.

March 30, 2015

My father is in Forest Trace. It has a section for independent living and a section for assisted living. The independent living has a lot of activities. They have a library and a card room. They have a beautiful dining room. They have movies and live entertainment in the evening. They have a large pool. They have a tennis court, and they have playing greens. However, when somebody is in the assisted living, those things become, I think, less important. My father has moved from the independent living to the assisted living, and those facilities are still available, but he is not capable of using those facilities, so it is not that important to him. They have different choices of rooms. They have one-bedroom facilities, and they all have private baths. They have a small terrace, a bedroom, and a kitchen. Then they have two bedrooms. Each resident has their own bedroom and bathroom, but they share a common kitchen and living room. I think the food is very good. In the independent living, they have 2 meals a day, and in the assisted living, they have 3 meals a day. I don't know what the breakfast menu is like, but the dinner menu has a variety of choices, and they are all quite good. I think the staff is very qualified, attentive, and quite good. One of the important thing is that Forest Lake -- for the same facilities and the same care compare to the other one I visited -- is probably 20% to 25% less expensive. I feel like it is a much more affordable and reasonable community.
hank you for your detailed positive review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 11, 2014

Although Forest Trace was one of the expensive facilities in the area, it was very nice. I had a friend who lived there, and she paid about $4500 per month. She had two bedrooms with a private bath each, a living room, and a kitchenette. She had a full-time nurse, also. The people who worked there were nice. The dining room was really classy, and it felt like you were in a classy restaurant. I ate there a couple of times, and the food was good. There was a separate dining room for residents who were in wheelchairs. They had good programs, like bingo, cards, mahjong, dancing, cocktail hour every Friday, shows every Saturday night, and some really good entertainment. However, the residents were getting older and older. There were residents in pretty bad shape, which was depressing, and it was more like a nursing home.
Hello, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

November 27, 2013

I can describe Forest Trace as a well run facility. The people there seemed to be very happy. Everything we saw was positive. I have friends there that are influencing us to sign up for this facility.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it and agree with your friends! We would love to have you join us! We do hope we can be of assistance in the future.

October 06, 2013

By Gene7

I had dinner at Forest Trace a couple of times and it was very good. I'm moving in. I won't have to worry about my meals and about cleaning people coming in. They clean up and they do my laundry for me. The rooms are very nice. They're not exceptional but they're not bad.
We are so happy to hear this!! We can't wait for you to move in, please let us know what we can do to be of assistance during your transition! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

September 29, 2013

By Arnold4

My parents have been in Forest Trace for about 12 years now. They're 103 and 104, they're getting weaker and weaker and they haven't been eating much lately. The facility has breakfast and dinner prepared. However, my parents are so weak they don't even go down anymore and their aides make food in their apartment there for them. The facility does not provide round the clock care individually so we have aides coming in to help with their care. I would recommend Forest Trace for people who are somewhat younger and more mobile than my parents.
Hi Arnold, thank you for sharing your positive detailed 4 star review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. We will pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

September 21, 2013

By Ronnie1

Forest Trace is an ideal place to live in. This was the last place we visited and, right then and there, I knew this was the place for my mom. In fact, she has already left a deposit there. It is a gated community. It is on a 73-acre of land and it is kept immaculately clean. The community is bright, exciting and friendly. It is also more modern and a lot more up-to-date than most places are. The apartments are the biggest that we have seen. The dining room is like a fine dining restaurant. We didn't stay for the food but we were invited though. They also invited us to join their happy hour. They had a singer performing at that time. Overall, Forest Trace is just a perfect place. It may cost more money, but it is worth every penny.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

August 15, 2013

By perthette

My parents live in this community. The grounds are beautiful and well cared for. The staff is wonderful. It's like a family. There is a Wellness Center which the residents have access to. In case of emergency someone from the Wellness Center is always there.The entertainment is good and appropriate for their audience. In my opinion the food tries too hard to be gourmet, Generally, I think simpler less saucy recipes would be better. On the other hand the menu offers many choices so there's always something for everyone. The common areas are always being updated and cared for and are very clean. The apartments themselves, could use some updating. Forest Trace was a good choice for my family. My parents are safe and well cared for. I don't think it gets much better.

July 30, 2013

By William12

The apartments at Forest Trace are mediocre. They have 1-size apartment and that's about it. They have a new director there. The food is I think the best. It's the best you'll find. The people were nice and the activities as well as entertainment were excellent. They have famous entertainers that would come out, but it was not the kind that I was interested in. I stayed there for almost a year.

April 10, 2012

By Sun7Shine

Forest Trace is a high class assisted living facility (ALF) with numerous amenities. The ALF offers clients their own room, has a pleasant dining area with a variety of healthy and gourmet foods and has a wide variety of activities. The activities include exercise classes, games, live music entertainment shows and a variety of movies in a theatrical setting. The ALF also has periodic community outings. The ALF staff honor resident birthdays with a balloons and cards. The ALF has well maintained landscape which contains a variety of plants and manmade bodies of water. The ALF has a very classy and attractive interior with numerous indoor and outdoor sitting areas. Sometimes live piano playing performances occur in the main lobby of the ALF. The only negative experience was with some of the staff. I observed an employee whom may have been a CNA yelling at an elderly female resident. Other ALF office staff was also rude when spoken to and asked for assistance.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

Questions About Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Q: What makes your chef or dining program exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted residents expect?

A: Gourmet Dining. Every Day. Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace features delightful dining with menus created to please every palate. A variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available every day. All meals are prepared using only the finest, freshest meats, vegetables and fruits available. These mouthwatering dishes are inspired and delicious. Our Residents savor a gourmet meal with friends and if permissible our Assisted Living Residents enjoy a complimentary happy hour nightly. Our Residents look forward to every meal and we look forward to serving them.

Q: Describe your community's overall population of assisted living residents. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

A: The nursing team in “The Grove” provides our assisted living residents with just the right amount of personal attention; individual care that preserves dignity - supports privacy and encourages independence. Grove residents also enjoy a socially-active lifestyle and three meals-a-day along with 24-hour supervision. Uncommon for the assisted setting, but especially nice for couples, are the large apartment floor plans. Also very nice is the opportunity to participate in the independent social programming while receiving assisted care, thus allowing for a graceful transition to assisted living. Ours is lifestyle that most decidedly ensures a greater peace of mind. Of course the best way to know all of what Pacifica Forest Trace offers is to come and experience it first-hand. Our Assisted Living Residents enjoy Robust social programming, including fitness classes, educational seminars and entertainment.

Q: What safety features or security measures do you provide to protect residents who wander?

A: Our Community does not provide a Memory Care / Secured neighborhood. We cannot prevent anyone from wandering which would not make our Community the right setting for any senior who is exit seeking and/or wanders.

Q: What programs or activities do you offer to enrich your residents’ well-being?

A: Daily life at Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace allows our Assisted Living Residents to feel at home and enjoy companionship with neighbors and become good friends all in a family-like setting. This encourages social interactions and participation in daily activities. We offer clubs and groups for our residents to meet and interact with other residents with similar interests. Just as our programs are designed to provide support, stimulation, and education, our community is also designed to meet the daily need for social interactions, personal space and individualized support.

Q: What safety features or security measures do you offer to your assisted living residents?

A: Our Assisted Living Advantage Program is designed to provide as much or as little care as our Residents need — even if one spouse is totally independent. We offer assistance with activities of daily living which are bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, reminders and supervision, orientation, escorting and incontinent care. Our specially trained staff members are here to lend a helping hand, day or night.

Q: What transportation services do you offer to assisted living residents?

A: Unaccompanied and unsupervised transportation for Doctor Appointments on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays. and Fridays; Banking at Bank of America, BB&T, Chase, Sun Trust, South Trust, TD Bank, Wells Fargo; Dry Cleaners; Publix; CVS; Walgreens; Post Office; Tamarac Library; Temple and Church; Mall Trips; Performing Arts; Movie Theater; Casinos and Sports

Q: What places are near the community or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

A: Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace is a gated property, situated on 73 wooded acres (including a 30-acre lake) in the heart of a lovely residential area. There are many walking paths to enjoy and benches for one to sit by the lake.

Q: If your community accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

A: Pets are welcomed! We do have a pet policy. Please inquire with our Marketing and Sales Department.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

About Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace

Don't settle for ordinary. Escape to Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace in the Fort Lauderdale area. Our community has been designed specifically for discerning individuals who expect more out of life.

At Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace, you will enjoy an exclusive independent living lifestyle provided in stunning settings; a lifestyle rich in services, special amenities, breathtaking beauty and endless possibilities.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Forest Trace