Brookdale Latrobe

Reviews of Brookdale Latrobe

Overview of Ratings

4.1

November 16, 2012

Emeritus is very well-kept. It's very pretty and I've only heard good things about the place. They treat the residents very well. The staff were extremely friendly. The first day I called over, they knew right away that my grandparents were new and they knew who they were. I was just amazed at that. My grandparents share a room. Everything in the room was new. A brand new bed, dressers, and nice big bathroom. It's very, very clean. They are very protective as far as not letting my grandparents have any type of medicine. I know my grandparents don't like that very much, but they're not allowed to have an aspirin or anything in their drawers. They make sure that they don't get any other drugs than what they're supposed to have. They also let you come over and eat with them. It costs $5 a person and they'll even put you in a separate dining room that seats 10 people.

October 04, 2011

we are happy at this point.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Latrobe

Features of Brookdale Latrobe

About Brookdale Latrobe

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Latrobe