Brookdale Latrobe

500 Brouwers Dr., Latrobe, PA, 15650

Promotion ends in 4 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Latrobe

February 25, 2015

Emeritus at Latrobe did not meet the criteria of what we were looking for. It was very nice, but we do not want an assisted living facility. The dining area and everything else was beautiful, and if I was looking for that type of facility, I would not have problems going there. The facilities that they had were wonderful. The residents seemed OK. They all looked fine. Some were playing cards, and some were doing other activities. The rooms were nice, and the staff seemed friendly enough.

August 28, 2014

My sister is in Emeritus and it is a very nice place. The facilities are very clean and updated. The people working there are very friendly. We eat lunch there and the food is very good. My sister has been out on picnics. I know they have bingo. It just feels like home. I will recommend them to others.

September 27, 2013

By Harold9

I liked Emeritus at Latrobe because it was very clean. The people all seemed friendly. The rooms were bigger than I thought they would be and they really impressed me. It also surprised me because some of the ones that I looked at didn't even come close to Emeritus.

November 16, 2012

Emeritus is very well-kept. It's very pretty and I've only heard good things about the place. They treat the residents very well. The staff were extremely friendly. The first day I called over, they knew right away that my grandparents were new and they knew who they were. I was just amazed at that. My grandparents share a room. Everything in the room was new. A brand new bed, dressers, and nice big bathroom. It's very, very clean. They are very protective as far as not letting my grandparents have any type of medicine. I know my grandparents don't like that very much, but they're not allowed to have an aspirin or anything in their drawers. They make sure that they don't get any other drugs than what they're supposed to have. They also let you come over and eat with them. It costs $5 a person and they'll even put you in a separate dining room that seats 10 people.

October 04, 2011

we are happy at this point.

Photos of Brookdale Latrobe

About Brookdale Latrobe

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Latrobe