The Bridge at Paradise Valley

2205 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89119

Reviews of The Bridge at Paradise Valley

Richard68796550 July 29, 2014

The Bridge of Paradise Valley was reasonably priced. There’s also some living space here. Because I’m limited in my mobility, I don’t really get out very much, but I know just about everybody and the employees in here. I go shopping, to the pharmacy to pick up meds, and to doctor’s appointment. The working staff is great. We get along, and they do the best they can. However, there are a couple of supervisors that I have my doubts about. The food is outstanding. Chef Andrew and I have a good working relationship. He listens and follows up. They’re very good!

Lesile C. March 27, 2014

My father was at The Bridge after 3 months of rehab. They have treated him so well with respect and kindness. The staff were so friendly. I have moved my father to Texas with me recently. I am very grateful for all the help they have given my father.

From The Bridge at Paradise Valley

Located in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada, The Bridge at Paradise Valley community offers the tradition, service and excellence you can expect from a premier assisted living community.

Since 2001, when The Bridge at Paradise Valley first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce The Bridge tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes The Bridge at Paradise Valley such an easy place to call home.

Location of The Bridge at Paradise Valley