The Bridge at Paradise Valley

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Bridge at Paradise Valley

March 27, 2014

By Lesile C.

My father was at The Bridge after 3 months of rehab. They have treated him so well with respect and kindness. The staff were so friendly. I have moved my father to Texas with me recently. I am very grateful for all the help they have given my father.

About The Bridge at Paradise Valley

Located in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada, The Bridge at Paradise Valley community offers the tradition, service and excellence you can expect from a premier assisted living community.

Since 2001, when The Bridge at Paradise Valley first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce The Bridge tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes The Bridge at Paradise Valley such an easy place to call home.

Map of The Bridge at Paradise Valley