Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

4025 S Pearl Street, Las Vegas, NV, 89121

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

Carla225874 September 30, 2016

We put my mother-in-law in Pacifica Senior Living Regency. They have multiple varieties of food, and food main selections every day. The rooms are very roomy -- which is what we're surprised about -- and they have multiple rooms. They were spacious, very nice, and maintained very well. We have a med tech that takes care of the medication for them, and they do really well and they give it to her at a correct time. If they can't find her, they locate her within the facility if she's not in her room, so they're very efficient. They have a lot of activities, but it's not something she's interested in.

Carla, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Pacifica Senior Living Regency. We appreciate you coming in and we thank you for your consideration. We hope that you and your mother in law are very happy in the community you all decide on.

shima May 11, 2016

The staff of Pacifica Senior Living was very friendly. Some of the rooms were small in size. There was one room divided down the middle, so it was very small place for how much money you would spend. The residents seemed happy, though.

Thanks for the feedback, Shima. We are honored among top senior living communities in the nation and named "Caring Star of 2014, 2015 AND 2016" for Service Excellence in Assisted Living and Memory Care. We have a fantastic team and provide exceptional care to our residents. We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and the interesting activities they are engaged in. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for your review and consideration.

Shelly15 May 11, 2016

My mother-in-law is in a memory care home. It’s Pacifica Senior Living. It’s a good community with good caring people. We have good experiences. My mother-in-law seems to be happy and content. The unfortunate thing is that it is so far from us, but everything else is fine. They treat her well. Every time we go in to see her, they seem to be very attentive. The food is good. My mother-in-law seems to eat everything. The room is nice. She is in a joint room with another roommate. They play board games, they take them on field trips every Wednesday, they have bingo nights, they have card nights, they do a lot of morning exercises, and they take them for a walk out on the patio.

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. We are honored among top senior living communities in the nation and named "Caring Star of 2016" for Service Excellence in Independent and Assisted Living. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Anonymous121860450 March 27, 2016

Pacifica Senior Living's rooms were nicer than others I saw. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. If I had an aging parent, I would not have a problem putting them there.

Shay D. October 29, 2015

I went to a tour at Pacifica Senior Living Regency, and I saw that it's a great community. It's well-kept and very clean. The staff was very friendly, and I was able to meet quite a few people during my visit. I looked at a studio and a shared room. The studio was very spacious and well-kept. The only thing that I was not impressed with is that you have to bring your own furniture, and I feel that for the rates that you pay for the assisted living that is not something you should be paying for. For the shared room, I wasn’t so fond of that, because the only thing that is dividing you and your companion is like an office divider. We were considering this place, but my grandmother passed away.

ChapDonna October 28, 2015

We visited Pacifica. The atmosphere was good. They had activities, but I didn't look to see what they were. The community was nice and quiet. It is out of the way traffic, so you don't have a whole lot of noise. The rooms were OK. The staff was nice. They were trying to get me to move in. They were courteous. I like the place very much, but financially we couldn't afford it at the time.

Caring113832650 September 30, 2015

I already have my mother in Pacifica Regency. It is clean, nice, and the service is good. The people are nice.

Ben10 September 30, 2015

The people were friendly and nice. They were able to introduce me to everyone, and everyone said "Hi" to me. Everybody was really friendly. The rooms were really nice too; everything was. I had a very nice experience at Pacifica Regency. In the recreation room, they had some things going on in there. It has a home feeling, they treat you like family. Even the people were really nice. The people who were living there came up and talked to me, and they told me about the place.

Caring109566850 September 08, 2015

We chose Pacifica because it seemed that the people who run it were very nice. The place was very clean. Also, they only have around 50 rooms. It is a smaller place. My dad lived there for just a few days, but he really enjoyed it. His apartment was quite nice.

Thank you for your review, we are so glad that your Dad enjoyed it. We appreciate you taking the time to share.

Anonymous111330550 August 27, 2015

They took me on a tour at Pacifica Regency, and they gave me an overall price range of the different rooms or apartments. The rooms were not spacious, but they were adequate. Everyone was pleasant and accommodating. The dining areas were very nice. They had various degrees of activities like in-house movie nights, entertainment, and bus trips. Because of the price, I would rate them a 3.

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to see that you thought the staff was pleasant and accommodating. We take pride in our staff and the activities we provide for the residents. Again,we understand that senior housing can be expensive and we have conducted a comprehensive market study and found our rates are in line with other facilities. In fact, we are confident Pacifica Senior Living offers a better value for you and your loved ones.

grammab August 24, 2015

We wanted to know mostly about the 24 hour care she would receive. It seems to be adicute for the care she needs. She seems to be adjusting to it very well. Has people to talk to and she loves to talk.

Thank you for taking the time to give us 4 star review! We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with with the level of care she will receive and that that she is happy! That is exactly what we like to hear. Thank you!

Caring111260450 August 21, 2015

The staff was great. It was a studio apartment, and it was nice. I am on Social Security disability, and the four of them that I did look at, none of them I can really afford. Compared to the other ones I looked at, it was a smaller dining area, and Pacifica was a smaller facility. It was very nice, and the amenities were good. What they didn't have that I noticed was a thermostat to control the temperature in every room. Some of the other ones that I looked at had a small sink, cabinets, and refrigerator, and they didn't really have that. Pretty much, they are all alike in most of the places -- they have card games, movies, and that type of thing.

Caring107170350 May 17, 2015

Everybody at Pacifica treated me fine. The facility was nice and very clean, but small. They had different activities, and they had a nice dining room. They had trips and transportation. The rooms were OK. One of them had a microwave in it, but they didn't have a coffee pot. Basically, you had to go down to the public area to the dining room if you wanted anything, and that I didn't care for; neither did my uncle. They had outside areas where you could go and sit down, but they were small.

Suzanne30 April 05, 2015

Pacifica Regency has lots of activities. The personnel were great. They have transportation to doctors, shopping, and casinos. They are more centrally located because they are off Flamingo which is a main drive, but they did not offer the respite care. They did not have an enclosed garden area. They might have had it at the back, but I can't remember. They have a lot of residents in the open TV area. They were together, and they seem to get along fine; that is a good thing.

Betty103992050 March 27, 2015

We did visit Pacifica Senior Living, and we thought they were very friendly. I thought it was wonderful because it is all in one story and no stairs. All we did was walk around and look at the amenities. They have a gathering room like a big TV room or a lunch room. People could go in and use the facility if they needed to. Some of the rooms have microwaves, and it was a nice place. We liked it. The fact that they would control her medications and they are 24/7 if she needed anyone impressed us. That is something important to us.

Vikki2 February 18, 2015

I like Pacifica Regency. It was a beautiful place, but too expensive for us, and my father doesn't have that much money. Everybody was caring and wonderful. When we visited, people were being served lunch. The food looked good, fresh, and clean. The dining area was very nice. They had white tablecloths and cloth napkins. There were nice rooms. The shared room had a partition between the two of them. They could have a pet if they wanted, and my father was really happy about that.

Judy66315350 January 26, 2015

I had a client at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. The rooms there were very large, and there was a regular worker that does the cleaning. They have a van, they take them out on outings, and they go to the other building and have sing-alongs and shows. They have somebody that comes in and reads to them and does exercises with them.

Caring103918050 January 06, 2015

My daughter put me at Pacifica. This is the one I moved into because this was the friendliest one. My overall experience with this place is good. The staff is very friendly. They're very professional. They're very good. I know most of the staff. They know what they're doing. They give you good service. I have no complaints.

Luis2 November 12, 2014

At Pacifica Senior Living-Regency, the people were pretty good. They were always talking to my grandma and giving her medicine. However, she never liked the food there. The surroundings were pretty good. My grandma was in a two-person in one room, but it was pretty private. It was also pretty nice and clean. The nurse would always go there and ask what's going on -- not just when they needed it. My grandma was pretty happy there except for the food. Regarding activities, on weekdays, they would take the people for singing and dancing. Activities there were nice. I would say that it was really a nice place.

Caring95851650 September 30, 2014

The staff seemed really competent and friendly at Pacifica Senior Living Regency. They were also very helpful. The rooms are pretty nice and they are clean. The dining room looked clean and spacious and it seemed like the people were having a good time and enjoying their food. Their prices are reasonable, maybe because it's an older facility.

Caring89878050 July 19, 2014

My mother is staying at Pacifica Regency Homes (Pacifica Senior Living Regency). Everything is fine. It is clean. It is in a mix of residential and business areas. It is close to our family. The care is good. I think she is in a two- or three-bedroom apartment. The food is good, and the dining room is nice.

Caring87488750 June 27, 2014

My grandmother lives currently at Pacific Regency (Pacifica Senior Living - Regency). It is a good place and affordable. You will have very good care, and the feedback from the caregivers is good. Overall, we are happy with it. The rooms are nice and large. They have activities, but my grandmother is a little older and she doesn't partake with them. The staff is good and helpful.

Caring1101 May 10, 2014

I liked Pacifica Senior Living-Regency for my mom because they had a memory care facility built for people with her condition, and it was a small facility. I also liked that they gave personal attention, and they did not let the residents sit in their rooms if they had planned daily activities for them. I got to see the way the technicians handled the residents and got to meet some of them. I had two staff go to my house to meet my mom, and they evaluated her. They were caring, loving, and had a warm and genuine manner. They seemed to know exactly how to deal with people who had this disease, and that really won me over. The place did not look clinical but more like a home. The residents were allowed to put their own personal photos in their rooms. It was a locked facility, and if they tried to get out, the staff were alerted. There was a beautiful patio in the middle, so the residents could not get out into the street. The rooms were clean and spacious. My mom had to be in a shared room with two others. But she had her own area where I could put her bed, chest, and night stand. The residents were dressed; nobody was in pajamas. There were some who participated in the activities, and some who did not. But they did not force them to do all kinds of things. They just gradually integrated them into the activities, especially when they were new to the place. When I was there, I saw them doing group activiites. I knew they took the residents on excursions, where they actually left the premises and went to different venues in the city. They also had dogs for the residents, which they could feed.

dewey'sgirl March 31, 2014

Pacifica Senior Living was very clean. I liked the services they provided for memory care. They were very caring, and the staff seemed all very pleasant. The rooms were very nice, clean, and new-looking. They were very affordable, too. I think the room has enough space for what was needed. I really felt comfortable with the staff

Linda71165350 February 24, 2014

A couple of months ago, we visited Pacifica Senior Living. The staff are very friendly. I like the cleanliness of the place. They have activities for the people. The price is pretty good. It was just a little high though for our needs, same with the other one, pricing was a little bit high. They had a lot of activities like games or classes, just very nice.

Theresa13 December 24, 2013

I really like my visit at Pacifica Regency. I like this facility because, for our needs, it was all one level. It was a small facility as opposed to the one I visited that was too big and probably had like 250 residents. This one probably had just about 45 to 50 residents, which was going to work better for my mother, she needed something small.

Caring74361550 November 27, 2013

Mom is at Pacifica Regency. I know that mom is very happy there. She does have some dementia. They are very caring and very able to assist her. The staff is wonderful and I know mom is very content. She feels very safe and secured there. She also likes all the people so it's very good for her. I can tell you that there are a lot of activities. The place is kept very, very clean. There is no odor. Mom gets all of her meals there. There are really no problems. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

Carolyn26 October 21, 2013

Pacifica is absolutely wonderful. My sister is in a secure cottage with 5 other women that are at the same level of her Alzheimer's. There are 2 staff per 6 residents 24 hours a day. They take care of everything, clean her room, do laundry, and help her bathe. I would absolutely recommend this place to others.

Jackie19 September 25, 2013

I like Pacifica Senior Living. I like their staff. They're just wonderful! They're very nice even though I found out that they're not technically nurses. They take wonderful care of my mom there. They help bathe her, wash her clothes, etc. They make sure that she eats and that she gets up from bed. When my mom moved in there, she was very underweight. The staff made sure that she eats until she gained weight. I talked to my mom just recently and she made me laugh the other day because she said that she can't fit into her favorite dress any more and that's good! I also had lunch and dinner with my mom there and the food is wonderful. They have activities for their seniors. My mother especially likes their makeover day, where they do her hair and do her nails. She really enjoys that. The only issue I have with this facility is that the location is inconvenient for me. They're so far out. Also for $3000, my mom is sharing a room with two other ladies and this room is not that big for all three of them.

Joseph18 September 25, 2013

My friend Frances is a current resident of Pacifica Regency. We chose this facility because it is the most reasonable for her income. They were having a special on the price at that time, so we took advantage of that. It is also in the same vicinity where she lived.

Their dining room is very nice, clean and set up very well. It is just like a restaurant. Frances goes down there for every meal. They have specials every lunch and dinner. If you don't like the specials, they still have a menu where you can choose what you want. It is really nice. I've eaten with Frances once or twice and they're just wonderful. They also have snacks, like apples, oranges or boxes of raisins that residents can snack on during the day.

What's nice about this facility is that there is always help available. The staff is very helpful and everybody really works together. When they take their residents on road trips, somebody goes with them in case any of them needs help. With regards to activities, they have plenty of activities. They have music and entertainment every Saturdays and Frances loves that. She has turned 90 just last August 15th. We had a big birthday party there and it was so successful. It was wonderful!

Kathy70153650 September 23, 2013

Pacifica Regency is our choice for mom because it is close to my home. It has the largest room that fits her bed, TV, couch, table, a bookshelf and other personal items. It is also within our price range. Their food is good. They have a lot of activities for the residents. The staff is very helpful and nice. They have a great maintenance man who helps her settle in and takes care of any problem that she have. I also like it that it is a small community and the residents are more friendly. They seem to look out for each other.

Joe19 September 16, 2013

Everything at Pacifica Senior Living-Regency was clean and tidy. The rooms were good enough for one person. There were activities like music, people singing and dancing. I do not have any negative comments on the place.

Dennis12 September 16, 2013

My mom is now in Pacifica Senior Living. I like this one because it is close to my house. Pretty much all memory care is about the same but this place is more reasonable than the other facility we looked at. They have activities there. All the time they were doing something. They would take them out of the facility once a week to go eat lunch somewhere. They also have people come in and do their hair once a week. My mom doesn't participate in some of their activities because she doesn't want to. I don't think there's anything that they could improve on because it is always the same wherever my mom went. My mom is doing the same thing there that she was doing when she was in her own home. It would be the same kind of sadness in a place because every time you go there, she doesn't get any better. I don't think she is happier anywhere. She is always trying to leave, but it is good that this place is gated. You have to have a code to get out. Overall though, I believe they're doing a good job.

Rosemarie4 July 24, 2013

As soon as you walk into Pacifica, you realize this is the place. It's a small place, exceptionally clean and has a quiet location. They have people who come in once a week to clean and change the sheets and there are only 62 rooms for assisted living. Everybody there was so happy when we went in. Since my mom has been there, I can't say enough about it. They're wonderful, within two days every staff member knew my mother's name, they checked on her and they knew me when I come in. The activity director has something going for them all the time. There's no reason for you to ever leave that place unless you have to go to the bank or the store. The dining here is way above average and there are a lot of choices. She looked forward to go into her meals. Not only is it social but the food is of high quality. The portions are larger and you could always ask for more.

Laura18 May 29, 2013

The staff is really friendly. All of the residents are happy. They have a really great activity schedule, it's diverse and it felt like they would be very engaging on a daily basis. The rooms are very lovely. They're probably one of the best that we saw. It had a home feeling. They had a nice area with a fish tank. The only reason why we didn't end up going with it had more to do with the location. It was a little bit further away than we wanted. The grounds were not quite as attractive. It's mostly country outside with a couple of desert landscaping type areas. But it wasn't as green and pretty as some of the other places. But it was still very lovely.

David20 March 29, 2013

When I visited Regency Palms, the place was neat and well-kept. They had more interesting activities compared to the other places. Every resident was involved with the activities in the community.

Anthony4 March 01, 2013

My aunt love Regency Palms. It's close to home, about 10 minutes away from our house. It's really nice. It was recommended to us by some friends. It doesn't smell like old people, it smelled like a hotel. My aunt is doing good.

Sunny5 June 11, 2012

The people who run this beautiful facility truly do seem to care about their patients. There wasn't a moment that I saw a caretaker interacting with one of the patients when they weren't speaking happily and politely about what they may want to do that day. I, along with a number of other volunteer students, was there to aid in helping less-abled patients take part in a bingo game. Though there is always a sense of sadness that comes with being in any sort of assisted living facility, there actually seemed to be a sense of joy and enjoyment that came with being involved in the game. The patients seemed to like taking part in the activity, and had a good time. While I hope my own parents never need the kind of day-to-day assistance that the patients at this facility do, I would definitely want to send them to a place like Regency Palms if they end up in such a situation.

LindaSterling May 31, 2012

I feel like people were being extremely fake. Overall the place seemed like they employed safe staff to take care of the residents. However, the amenities were cheap and not worth the price of the facility. They did not offer any sort of uplifting activities as much as they offered health and exercise. I worry about they quality of the bedrooms as well, but I think they at least launder the bed sheets once a week. The most positive thing about the facility was they offered a variety in the dining hall for their clients as well as in-room meals which makes it really easy for my dear aunt to get her fortified meals. It was an okay visit after all.

winston3338 June 21, 2011

Regency Palms of Las Vegas on Pearl Street is an absolutely beautiful property. You turn off Flamingo on to Pearl Street out of the rat race of Las Vegas and the first thing you notice is two quiet little buildings. Upon entering the staff seems to go out of their way to say hello and welcome you to their facility. They really do have the nicest staff I've ever dealt with. My mom was only there a short time but during that time everyone went above and beyond to try to make her comfortable as possible. Even the residents seem very happy and they have lots of activities for them to do. The rooms are beautiful and very well kept. I looked around for a place for mom for over a year and I can't say enough nice things about Regency Palms and their staff. Do yourself a favor and take a look for yourself, their staff is more than happy to show you around. John M.

From Pacifica Senior Living - Regency

Pacifica Regency is a single-story community with two separate buildings for Independent/Assisted Living and Memory Care, in the heart of Las Vegas - just 3 miles east of The Strip.

The smaller size of our Assisted Living building affords our residents a friendly, comfortable life style, with a full calendar of activities, outings, and social events monthly. Residents can enjoy true independent living, or receive "ala carte" personal care in Assisted Living when the need arises. Paying only for the services you need will keep your monthly costs as low as possible.

Our Memory Care community is a separate, safe and secure environment, dedicated to individual care of residents with advanced dementia or Alzheimer's. Abundant activities and outings are provided to stimulate the mind and senses of our memory-impaired residents. All of this is provided at among the most affordable prices in Las Vegas.

• Smaller community in a single-story environment
  • Separate buildings for Assisted Living and Memory Care
  • Spacious apartments at very affordable prices.
  • Friendly and caring staff make Pacifica Regency feel like home