Oakmont of West Las Vegas Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Oakmont of West Las Vegas | Assisted Living

October 14, 2016

By Karen856020

The amenities at Atria Sunlake are fine, but it is poorly run. They have had a series of directors. But my husband likes it there. He has brain problems, so it would be difficult to move him, but I go there almost everyday because I don’t really have much confidence in them. The room is fine. Physically, the place is fine, but the administration is bad. The facility is good-looking. It is nice. The food is so-so. My husband doesn’t participate in anything, but they have lots of activities.
Thanks for reaching out. I'm glad to know your husband enjoys being a part of the community. If you would like to tell me more about your experience, you can email me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

October 13, 2016

By Debbie486814

I liked Atria Sunlake. The people there looked happy, the dining room was great, and the food was good. It was of restaurant standard. However, the rooms were very small, the communication is not great, and I had an issue with the nurse.

June 10, 2016

By Patrick017244

I went to The Atria. It’s very beautiful. Everybody is very classy. They took us to the backroom and discussed all of the room sizes and prices. They were very helpful and very nice. The facilities were beautiful and top notch. I would give them an A. Our friend loves living there and has moved into a one-bedroom. She is really happy.

January 26, 2016

By Caring Wife5

Atria Sunlake is a beautiful place, and the staff is very nice. The biggest complaint is that the food isn't very good. His room is a single room like a studio; which is nice-sized, and very attractive. Physically, the place is very attractive as well. My husband doesn't participate, but they have plenty of activities. They have exercises, bingo, and parties. People come in and entertain them. They make a big effort in that area. He's been there for quite a while now.

September 29, 2015

Atria Sunlake is a very pleasant physical environment. The staff seems really outgoing and engaging. The food looked really good for him on the menu. The physical look itself is quite nice, and he knew the executive director from his previous residence; she had moved to this one, and it’s for him to go there. They have three dining rooms: a larger dining room, a smaller group dining room, and then they have a private dining room so if you have a family get together you could use that. The dining rooms have lots of floor to ceiling glass windows. They’ve got a fireplace in all three of them, and it’s good that way. There’s social activities. We just moved there last week. They do things internally and then externally like field trips, and that seems pretty appealing to me.

December 25, 2014

By Della3

Atria was very clean and friendly, and the cost was very reasonable. The person I met was the supervisor of marketing; she has worked there a while and was very knowledgeable. The grounds were very clean and well-kept. I wasn’t able to eat there because I was trying to please this patient, and when I called the caregiver told me that the patient had fallen so he wasn’t able to travel. I called Atria back, and I had to cancel the reservation. It’s very accessible to the main highway, and they had all kinds of ongoing activities and programs and transportation. I would have liked to stay there myself, and it was a comfortable environment.

April 21, 2014

By Sandra83269250

The one I like the most was Atria Sunlake. That one was wonderful. The price was a little steep though. I would give it a 5; it was just expensive though. If I was at that point, then that's where I would love to go. Also, if you're not down for breakfast at a certain time, they come and look for you. They come to see if you're OK or if you have just decided to skip breakfast altogether. I like that. I like that attention. There were a lot of activities. They didn't like it if you just stayed in your room. They would have song and dance night. They would have entertainment that came in. It was just wonderful. The place was very bright. They just need to bring the price down for more people to get in. Most of us seniors are on a fixed income. That was my only concern with this place - the price. However, it was a very lovely place. I like the people. They were warm and sincere; you can feel it. I talked to some of them there, and they were very in tune with the place, and they genuinely loved it there. The staff even gave me a dessert to bring home, which was absolutely marvelous.

April 10, 2014

By Micki2

I also liked Atria Sunlake. Everything seemed to be great, and I especially liked the young girl who showed me around. She was very bubbly and sweet. The room was very nice, but small, and I wished they had a larger closet. It was nice and well taken care of place. The surroundings were also nice.

January 31, 2014

By Jamie6

Atria Sunlake is a nice facility with very helpful people. I was able to have a tour there and it’s very clean and well taken care of. The rooms were nice.

November 25, 2013

By Sven

Atria Sunlake was nice. Location-wise, it was convenient. I like best their staff, they were friendly. Their rooms were nice.

August 26, 2013

By Mie

The manager at Atria Sunlake was friendly, fantastic and she made my mom really comfortable. The environment was more alive because they were more people interacting.

August 21, 2013

When we went to Atria Sunlake, we felt it was a little too small. The gentleman who took us around was very nice but the facility just did not attract us. We were a little disappointed with the ambience of the place.

Thank you for your feedback on our community. I will be sure to share your review with the appropriate staff so that we can continue to make the best impression possible for our visitors. I encourage you to stop by for another visit soon, and please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you have any questions.

July 31, 2013

By Paul13

Atria was alright. It was clean, but it was crowded and it was not what we were looking for. However, I liked the trees and plants there, as well as the well-informed staff.

June 28, 2013

By Marla3

Our visit with Atria Sunlake was a nice experience. The whole building was nice and bright. The ground was very beautiful. My mom was very happy with food because it was great. Everybody including the staff, the nurses and even the janitors were very friendly and the residence seemed happy there.

December 01, 2011

By abicore

the facility was spacious and the do have a commitee that tell management the concerns of their residents

Photos of Oakmont of West Las Vegas

Features of Oakmont of West Las Vegas

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Overall:

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 1775AGC

About Oakmont of West Las Vegas

Oakmont of West Las Vegas is a luxury retirement community situated on a lush campus with lovely views of Las Vegas. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, and entertainment.

Map of Oakmont of West Las Vegas