Montara Meadows

3150 E Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, 89121

Reviews of Montara Meadows

Jose338058 June 28, 2016

Montara Meadows was beautiful. They had everything. I saw people sitting on chairs in the swimming people. The place was pretty big and had a big swimming pool. They have a recreation place that looked pretty good. It was really pretty.

Art638100 June 18, 2016

The maintenance and food at Montara Meadows were fine. The rooms were clean.

Iris Stanfel March 27, 2016

Montara Meadows was very nice. Outside in the garden area, they had just planted some things and made some rearrangements. It was quite lovely out there, and we ate lunch outside while music was playing there, too. The staff was very nice. The only drawback that I could see was the fact that you wouldn't be residing in the main building. You had to go outside and down the sidewalk to the building with the rooms. I saw people in wheelchairs and assistants taking them and bringing them back. I liked the arrangements of the rooms. They were quite nice, and you had your choice of the small studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom. That would meet the needs of most anyone if they could afford it; the more needs you have, the more you have to pay. The extra facilities that they had were nice, like the swimming pool and exercises for those who wanted to participate.

Annie19 February 29, 2016

Montara Meadows was OK but I thought they weren’t as clean. The room that they were going to offer my mother wasn’t as accessible to the dining room. The staff was very good.

Guy6 November 10, 2015

I thought everything was really nice at Montara Meadows. They showed me a really nice room, and I could bring my dog if I wanted to. They always have something going on in the day room. The food, the staff, and the residents seemed pretty nice.

Caring111260450 August 21, 2015

They were really the most interested in me. They contacted me a couple of times to come over and have lunch and all that. I explained to them that I have a home to sell and it would be a while before I would be able to do that. I would rate them a five also as far as service is concerned. I looked at their studio plus, which I really liked a lot. I really liked Montara. I don't particularly care for that area of town too much, but the community was very nice, and the actual apartment was the one that I liked the most of all of them that I looked at.

Marla3 June 28, 2013

I was not too happy with Montara Meadows. It seemed very old and run down and some of the people that lived there wore dirty clothes and it wasn't very pleasant. I didn't notice the dirt but there were a lot of things that needed repair.

From Montara Meadows

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds, you'll love the elegance of our facilities while enjoying the convenience of a home in the heart of it all. We're just minutes from shopping, healthcare and all the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip. Spend your days exploring destinations like the Antique & Classic Auto Museum, Floyd Lamb National Park, the Atomic Testing Museum and Mount Charleston. We're a community that feels more like a family, and you'll love coming home to Montara Meadows.

Location of Montara Meadows