Atria Sunlake

3250 South Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas, NV, 89117

Reviews of Atria Sunlake

Patrick017244 June 10, 2016

I went to The Atria. It’s very beautiful. Everybody is very classy. They took us to the backroom and discussed all of the room sizes and prices. They were very helpful and very nice. The facilities were beautiful and top notch. I would give them an A. Our friend loves living there and has moved into a one-bedroom. She is really happy.

Caring Wife5 January 26, 2016

Atria Sunlake is a beautiful place, and the staff is very nice. The biggest complaint is that the food isn't very good. His room is a single room like a studio; which is nice-sized, and very attractive. Physically, the place is very attractive as well. My husband doesn't participate, but they have plenty of activities. They have exercises, bingo, and parties. People come in and entertain them. They make a big effort in that area. He's been there for quite a while now.

Caring113318350 September 29, 2015

Atria Sunlake is a very pleasant physical environment. The staff seems really outgoing and engaging. The food looked really good for him on the menu. The physical look itself is quite nice, and he knew the executive director from his previous residence; she had moved to this one, and it’s for him to go there. They have three dining rooms: a larger dining room, a smaller group dining room, and then they have a private dining room so if you have a family get together you could use that. The dining rooms have lots of floor to ceiling glass windows. They’ve got a fireplace in all three of them, and it’s good that way. There’s social activities. We just moved there last week. They do things internally and then externally like field trips, and that seems pretty appealing to me.

Della3 December 26, 2014

Atria was very clean and friendly, and the cost was very reasonable. The person I met was the supervisor of marketing; she has worked there a while and was very knowledgeable. The grounds were very clean and well-kept.

I wasn’t able to eat there because I was trying to please this patient, and when I called the caregiver told me that the patient had fallen so he wasn’t able to travel. I called Atria back, and I had to cancel the reservation.

It’s very accessible to the main highway, and they had all kinds of ongoing activities and programs and transportation. I would have liked to stay there myself, and it was a comfortable environment.

Sandra83269250 April 22, 2014

The one I like the most was Atria Sunlake. That one was wonderful. The price was a little steep though. I would give it a 5; it was just expensive though. If I was at that point, then that's where I would love to go. Also, if you're not down for breakfast at a certain time, they come and look for you. They come to see if you're OK or if you have just decided to skip breakfast altogether. I like that. I like that attention. There were a lot of activities. They didn't like it if you just stayed in your room. They would have song and dance night. They would have entertainment that came in. It was just wonderful. The place was very bright. They just need to bring the price down for more people to get in. Most of us seniors are on a fixed income. That was my only concern with this place - the price. However, it was a very lovely place. I like the people. They were warm and sincere; you can feel it. I talked to some of them there, and they were very in tune with the place, and they genuinely loved it there. The staff even gave me a dessert to bring home, which was absolutely marvelous.

Micki2 April 10, 2014

I also liked Atria Sunlake. Everything seemed to be great, and I especially liked the young girl who showed me around. She was very bubbly and sweet. The room was very nice, but small, and I wished they had a larger closet. It was nice and well taken care of place. The surroundings were also nice.

Jamie6 January 31, 2014

Atria Sunlake is a nice facility with very helpful people. I was able to have a tour there and it’s very clean and well taken care of. The rooms were nice.

Sven November 26, 2013

Atria Sunlake was nice. Location-wise, it was convenient. I like best their staff, they were friendly. Their rooms were nice.

Mie August 27, 2013

The manager at Atria Sunlake was friendly, fantastic and she made my mom really comfortable. The environment was more alive because they were more people interacting.

Caring1218 August 22, 2013

When we went to Atria Sunlake, we felt it was a little too small. The gentleman who took us around was very nice but the facility just did not attract us. We were a little disappointed with the ambience of the place.

Thank you for your feedback on our community. I will be sure to share your review with the appropriate staff so that we can continue to make the best impression possible for our visitors. I encourage you to stop by for another visit soon, and please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you have any questions.

Paul13 August 01, 2013

Atria was alright. It was clean, but it was crowded and it was not what we were looking for. However, I liked the trees and plants there, as well as the well-informed staff.

Marla3 June 28, 2013

Our visit with Atria Sunlake was a nice experience. The whole building was nice and bright. The ground was very beautiful. My mom was very happy with food because it was great. Everybody including the staff, the nurses and even the janitors were very friendly and the residence seemed happy there.

abicore December 01, 2011

the facility was spacious and the do have a commitee that tell management the concerns of their residents

From Atria Sunlake

Atria Sunlake is a charming community nestled in the heart of one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the valley. With a full social calendar and round-the-clock staff, you'll find the support you need to lead an active and independent lifestyle. Atria Sunlake is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and places of worship, as well as the distinctive Sahara West Library.

Atria Sunlake residents enjoy:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled local transportation

Atria Sunlake is located in one of the area’s most desirable neighborhoods in sunny Las Vegas. Our residents enjoy a beautifully landscaped courtyard, complete with rose gardens, fountain and gazebos. Over 200 monthly on and off-site activities are offered. Monthly rent includes weekly housekeeping, transportation and access to 24 hour care staff.

Features of Atria Sunlake

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None