Atria Seville

2000 North Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, 89128

Reviews of Atria Seville

April 24, 2016

By Ken108813050

My stay at Atria Seville was pretty nice. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was good and friendly. It is good service and good food, too, though I am not really picky with food, unlike some people. They had a game room where we played cards with some of the tenants.

January 26, 2016

By Karen119375550

Atria Seville was great. I was really impressed with everything. I thought people were wonderful and very friendly. There wasn’t anything about the whole experience that I did not like. I thought the rooms were of good value. We liked it enough that if we decided my mother to go to a facility, I thought it would be a great place for her. We were just not ready to make the move right now. We walked through the dining area. It was very nice. They order off a menu. There was a main dining room and there was a café that was little smaller. There's food available 24/7, like their refrigerator will have yogurt and sandwiches that a resident could take back to their room if they did not like a big meal in the dining room. I saw their schedule of activities and it seemed like they had a lot going on, but I did not recall observing any activities when I was there.

September 07, 2015

By Nancy107762450

We are very satisfied with Atria Seville. It came highly recommended by a friend of mine. The staff is outstanding, and there's not much turnover, which is a good sign. The people come to work there and stay there. Everything is very pretty and clean, kind of on the fancy side, but not stuffy at all. Some of the rooms look kind of formal, which might give the illusion that it's kind of a stuffy place, but it's not. The people are very nice, and my father is allowed to have his dog with him.

April 30, 2014

The one I have visited is Atria. Everything is like being on a cruise ship: beautiful dining room, hair salon, very nice. They have all sorts of activities. It just gives you the feeling of being on vacation.

April 30, 2014

Atria Seville is a beautiful facility. They are a little more classy. It's clean. So far, when I have talked to them about things that were concerning, they have addressed them. They seemed to be more organized. Their dining room is a little more classy.

April 10, 2014

By Micki2

Atria Seville seemed fine and an attractive place to be. The surroundings were very nice. It was in a good location. The person who showed me around was very nice. The activities seemed great. They had everything that I could think of that would be needed.

December 30, 2013

Atria Seville when we visited the place was above and beyond what I had expected. The staff were nice. The place was incredibly nice. They took us around and they were able to show us their activity room. The activities that they had I thought were wonderful. They introduced to us to some of the people that live there when we walk by them. Overall, the facility is very nice. It was very amazing and I would go and live there.

November 27, 2013

By Sven

My parents have been in Atria Seville for two months now. What I like best about this facility is their accommodations. Their rooms are good and their staff is very nice.

August 27, 2013

By Mie

Atria Seville was well-organized and the people were very nice. I liked the facility and the neighborhood. The rooms were standard and the food was good.

August 15, 2013

I visited this facility for my father; I was impressed with it but it's very large. They had excellent food and the dining room was beautiful. The facility itself was really nice and the care seemed to be adequate. It didn't seem like they had enough caregivers for all those people because there were quite a few people; however everyone seemed to be happy.

Thank you for your review and I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our dining area and menu options. I would like to assure you that although you may not have seen all of our care staff while you were at our community, we are very proud of our ability to respond to all of our residents' needs promptly. I encourage you to visit us again soon and please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and include the Atria community name in your subject line if you have any questions in the meantime.

July 10, 2013

By pmallory

While researching locations for an elderly aunt living in another state, I was referred to Atria Seville for consideration as an option for a residence much closer to me than her current residence. I found the property to be a beautiful, relaxing atmosphere that I would be comfortable in myself. The staff was warm and knowledgeable, and they have answered all of my questions without hesitation. The residents were welcoming. I am still in the process of bringing my aunt to this area, she has lived in her current area for many years and is still somewhat hesitant to make a long-distance move. But, Atria Seville would be my choice, of the many that I visited, in Vegas. I firmly believe she would enjoy the residence and the residents there as a new chapter in her life. I highly recommend anyone in my position to tour and judge for yourselves. You'll be amazed!

June 23, 2013

By Donna18

My mom has only been in Atria Seville for a month. They have two beautiful courtyards and little patches of gardens where they grow things. They also have fruit trees that they actually use in their cooking. Right now, my mom is in a shared room wherein she has a separate bedroom. She has a nice little living room, a very small kitchen that includes a little sink, a nice-sized refrigerator and a microwave. She also has an extremely large bathroom for people with wheelchairs. In Atria, the staff are wonderful, very caring and extremely helpful. They always are checking on my mom and make sure that she eats some. Also what I like about this facility is that they evaluate her every three months if she needs any more type of assistance. My mom also says that the food is very good. She has several choices in their menu. Plus, they have a bistro little cafe which is stocked with foodstuffs like cereals, milk, pre-made sandwiches, Jell-O, fresh fruits, puddings, etc., from which residents can help themselves to. They're always doing something like bingos, entertainments, themed dinners and parties. There a lot of rooms where she can socialize with her friends. It's a very nice facility and she's happy there.

May 22, 2013

My brother and I liked the Atria Seville, so if everything went well, our mom would stay there. Everything was nice from the food to the staff and residents. We had no complaints.

May 11, 2013

By Lorna1

My mother stayed for almost a year at Atria Seville. It was in a nice location with surround shopping. The staff were great and I had no problem with them. She had a studio-type and it was very clean. There were a lot of activities, and the food was good.

June 27, 2012

By quinnk1

I feel the assisted living facility provided excellent care for my grandmother. She lived there for many years when she became too old to care for herself on her own. She could handle basic care, but needed the feeling of safety the assisted living community could provide for her. She was able to still feel independent while having someone there to assist her in caring for herself. It was very pleasant and in a nice location that was in a good part of town and convenient to my mother. The facility provided many activities to keep her active and to promote social interaction with other residents in the building. She could choose to be as active or busy as she pleased. They offered classes and exercise options, and sometimes entertainment as well. The staff was always pleasant and they seemed to genuinely care for my grandmother. The food was to her liking and served in a beautiful dining room. They were very helpful in times where she needed medical assistance or extra care. Overall, we were very pleased with the facility.

Photos of Atria Seville

Features of Atria Seville

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: A07-02113

About Atria Seville

Nestled in upscale Summerlin, at Atria Seville, you will find a welcoming family atmosphere in an elegant setting throughout our residential independent and assisted living community. Take a relaxing walk in one of two landscaped courtyards or join in on many of our over 360 events and activities scheduled each month around our residence's input. Atria Seville offers spectacular views of the Spring Mountains and the Las Vegas skyline.

Atria Seville offers the following:

• Nevada Department of Health "A" Rated
  • Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of Studio, One Bedroom and Two Bedroom Apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time Engage Life Director for events and activities
  • Internal lifeline pendants / emergency call system for every resident
  • French Executive Chef
  • Daily fine dining meals in a upscale dining room
  • Full-Time Maintenance / Housekeeping of apartments, community, and grounds