Acacia Springs

8630 W. Nevso Drive, Las Vegas, NV, 89147

Reviews of Acacia Springs

October 21, 2016

By Dorothy382246

The reception and the gentleman who showed us around at Acacia Springs were very nice. The rooms were nice, but it was just too far. It was more expensive, and the closets weren't as nice. I like storage and not being all crammed up all the time.

October 05, 2016

By Caring Nephew

Acacia Springs was very nice. I toured the place with the director; we went through the rooms and made a complete tour. They have a very active state for the people, and they have a lot of activities going on. It was independent and assisted living. It’s in a very nice location.

August 16, 2016

By Dennis370180

Acacia Springs was too apartment-like. My sister said there were more old people in there and most were in walkers or wheelchairs. It was very quiet and clean but seemed older and needed updating.

August 16, 2016

By Don286251

Acacia Springs was nice. The staff member was very informative and showed us everything. There were activities when we went there.

May 11, 2016

By Judith S.CWVRY

Acacia Springs was very clean. Everything was fresh and had a fresh smell in the air as well. It was modern, and everything looked so inviting. They had two types of rooms; one type was for those allergic to carpets and had laminated flooring. Both units that they showed me were in excellent condition and very clean. The gourmet menu was outstanding. You can have salmon or you could order something at random if you don't want to have dinner. They also had helpers around to assist the patients. There's one floor for people who needed assistance and another for those who didn't need assistance.

March 15, 2016

By AL24

Everyone we spoke to was very professional and very cordial at Acacia Springs. We talked to a couple of the people who lived there and the biggest complaint was about the food. The food was not a good topic to bring up because we were told it was very bland, insipid, and not of good quality. The staff was professional, prompt, efficient, and friendly. They had a nice pool and gym.

November 25, 2015

By family member who cares

My relative has lived there several months. The staff and most residents are friendly and nice. Activities varied & fun. Even though there are choices in the dining room, some 'just home cooking' would be preferred by many residents instead of fancy named dishes that leave much to be desired. Fewer items better prepared would be lovely. The staff is very accommodating with requests by residents or guests who visit. Seasonal decorations liven up the hallways and public spaces clean in a inviting. The staff is easy going and nice to work with and the van drivers very nice. It would be nice if a link available for family to download schedules and weekly menus. Thanks much.

Thank you so much for your comments. We are currently reevaluating our dining program and appreciate this feedback. Thanks again!

August 22, 2015

By Tracie2

Acacia Springs is beautiful. I like all the amenities. Everything is just right. The rooms are perfect. It was surely spacious. The activities were good, but I think live entertainment would make the place better. The food is great, and they have a lot of choices.

May 15, 2015

By William107022950

I visited Acacia Springs, and it's a very clean and welcoming environment. It is small enough that it would not be overwhelming to someone new to that environment. Everybody seems fairly comfortable with the surroundings, and the staff was attentive. Their rooms are satisfactory.

February 27, 2015

In the beginning everything was fine. The sales representative for Acacia Springs did a very good presentation regarding what they have to offer and the living arrangements. Now she expected more entertainment. What they publicize is not as accurate as it should be. As for the food, the chef's cooking daily for the tenants was not as good as she knew before she moved there. The rooms are very small, and they don't have a kitchen; it only has a bar. There is no kitchen so she can't cook for herself. Upon arriving there, we were greeted by very friendly people. It was around the holiday season, so it was a good time. One of my old friends lived there, so immediately there was a connection which made it more sensible to live there. She felt more comfortable there. As for the grounds, they have a pool area, an activity area, and a beauty parlor. They have a library where they have movies that play on a weekly basis. However, instead of posting what movie was playing on the movie theater, they post it on the front door. So if you want to watch a movie, you have to go downstairs to see what is playing. Everyone is not on the same page, and everyone is not working together in unison. It was very clean. It is an older property, but it is well kept.

December 11, 2014

By Yolanda5

I visited Acacia Springs with my mother. The room was very nice. It had a living room, a little dining room area, a bedroom, and a bathroom. The staff was very professional. We walked in without an appointment, but they took us on a tour. They had a library, a hairdresser, a couple of outdoor places that were nice, two TV rooms, and a living room. It sounded like they did a lot of things. They had a board of all of their activites. It was like a bulletin board where they had a calendar of events, and it looked good. When we were there, the ladies had a teacher or instructor, and they were painting their nails. The dining area looked clean.

October 22, 2014

My sister lives at Acasia Springs. I like the people there; they’re very good to my sister. They take care of her. They had a lot of activities going on. Her room is fine for her. She doesn’t spend a lot of time in her room; she’s out doing stuff. I’ve eaten there; their food is good. The dining room is spacious. They have 2 dining rooms. I’ve tried to get my friend in there, and they have a waiting list.

April 29, 2014

By Ric1

I found Acacia Springs completely fine as a whole; that’s why it was my first choice and still is. It's the only 5-star place in town. I've been there twice, visiting, having a meal, and touring. The place was really nice. It was clean, pretty, and much like family-run. They were very helpful, kind, and offered choices. I like it because food is great. They have special diets on request, two side dishes for lunch and dinner, a chef, a real restaurant style, and a 24-hour snack bar open. They come to your table to take your order and menu choices. According to their calendar, they have something going every single day. They have transportation services to take you shopping, to medical appointments, or for anything you need. But I have to go back and check out the prices and see what is what.

October 22, 2013

By Bob42

Everybody at Acacia Springs was so friendly and very accommodating. They bend over backwards for you. They've got a couple extra cars in case you have a special appointment you need to go to when the bus is not running. The food was very good and everything looked nutritious. One time I had a hamburger, I had fish and chips and Salisbury steak and it was all quite tasty. I wanted to keep my parents there but it was too pricey for them. They had tremendous amenities but at my parents' age, they weren't able to take advantage of the amenities, the swimming pool, the golf course and the putting green so they looked for some place that was cheaper.

April 14, 2013

By George18

I've been in Acacia Springs for about and a week and a half now. Everything is good. They've been excellent and we're very happy.

November 17, 2011

By AcaciaCares

We moved my mother-in-law to LV from an assisted living home in Florida. We visited approximately 20 facilities and narrowed it down to 3 with our final selection being Acacia Springs. Our decision was not entirely based on the facility (which is lovely) but because we took the time to chat with residents on each of the return visits we made. A few of the people we met had lived there more than 5 years and they totally LOVE being there. They raved about the staff and care as well as the food and activities. The Marketing Director was excellent and she as well as all of the staff made the transition feel practically seamless. My mother-in-law thinks the care givers are fantastic and my husband and I think they are all angels. An additional facility plus is all of their apts are one or two bedrooms vs. just a single room and their prices are comparable to facilities with just the single room.

Photos of Acacia Springs

Services & Amenities of Acacia Springs

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Acacia Springs

Acacia Springs is a vibrant retirement community located in an upscale neighborhood of southwest Las Vegas. Our central location offers easy access to shopping, fine dining, parks and medical facilities. Providing luxury senior living for active retirees, we offer a number of resort-style amenities.

Acacia Springs is owned and operated by BPM Senior Living, an award-winning pioneer in the senior living industry. Our commitment to honoring our residents’ right to choice, dignity, privacy and independence has earned us a reputation for effective and caring management.

Featured Amenities

Residents of our community enjoy apartment living with a choice of one and two bedroom floor plans. Our private homes feature air conditioning, full baths, ample closet space, kitchenettes and private balconies.

Active seniors will enjoy swimming in our heated, outdoor swimming pool, practicing their swing on our community putting green or working up a sweat on the exercise equipment in our fitness center. Residents may also relax by taking a dip in our indoor hot tub, watching a film in our on-site movie theater or have coffee with a friend in our 24 hour bistro.

Available Services

At Acacia Springs, we do not require long-term leases or buy-in fees and our affordable monthly rates offer residents the ability to pick and choose which services and amenities they’d like to receive. We offer independent living and assisted living options with many services included in the monthly rent. Call today for more information!

Map of Acacia Springs