The Village at Northrise - Morningside

2880 N Roadrunner Pkwy, Las Cruces, NM, 88011

Reviews of The Village at Northrise - Morningside

Jgt July 28, 2014

The food is not good at all. The nurses seem to do a good job and are very caring, but the food quite often is just horrible. I've talked to the local management on three occasions and their response is shallow with no follow up. I can't come close to recommending this facility today. It used to be good but when Genesis bought it the food and their forced recipes were enforced and really the management won't even eat it.

Caring77767950 June 19, 2014

I don't really feel the Village at Northrise has much concern for the belongings of the residents. My mother-in-law lost quite a few clothes and diamond rings. There were some people that seemed to care. I talked to one staff member, and she said I couldn't go back to where the laundry was, and there was another one in the same position in a different shift, and she walked me back there and helped me find about 10 pieces of clothes. She still was missing a lot of clothes when we did leave, and I never got them.

The cleanliness was OK. She was not in the Alzheimer's side, although she has Alzheimer's. The permanent patients that were there for Alzheimer's, you walked in there and it did stink, while on the temporary side where she was, it didn't stink. The food was not good. I had planned that my sister-in-law and I would go eat lunch with her every day there, but the food was not anything my sister-in-law could eat. We would go eat at the senior center before we would go visit her.

I loved working with the physical therapists, and that’s what she was there for. They were really good, very helpful. They were so informative. If she fell again, I’d struggle to decide whether she would be there or not because I did like the physical therapists.

healthcare_provider October 30, 2012

Morningside Assisted Living Center provides a spacious, clean, and pleasant atmosphere in Las Cruces, one of the most popular places to retire in the country. The staff is courteous, professional and appear to take a personal interest in all the residents. They have a lot of events ranging from bingo to special speakers. The place is well lit and clean, it doesnt even smell like some of the other assisted living places that smell sterile. The rooms are well designed and spacious. The facilities are located in a quiet part of town, but is still within 10 minutes of Mountain View Regional Medical Center and 15 minutes of Memorial Medical Center. Most Dr. offices are within 15 minutes. Las Cruces is is large enough to have everything you need but still with a small town feeling. A fire department is located across the street providing emergency medical services when needed. Morningside is one of the nicest assisted living places in las cruces, new mexico

Sally2 September 13, 2011

This is a very spacious friendly assisted living center. While it does cost a good sum, it seem worth it to family members who can afford it and want peace of mind for their loved ones.

About The Village at Northrise - Morningside

The Village at Northrise - Morningside is an assisted living facility in Las Cruces, NM that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Village at Northrise - Morningside for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Village at Northrise - Morningside