The Palms of Largo Assisted Living

Reviews of The Palms of Largo | Assisted Living

4.4

June 18, 2016

By Macy762265

My first impression of Regal Palms is wonderful. The people are very friendly and do the best with what they can offer you. We are on a big campus and have a different building for each type of senior living needs. They have independent, assisted, a building for physical therapy and those who are bedridden, and a classroom for children. It is a wonderful place. The food is good. They have activities morning, noon, and night, like puzzles, card games, mahjong, bridge, entertainers, and all sorts of activities. They have jewelry making, crafts, a day to do your nails, and free transportation to whenever you need to go. We have three meals a day and get to choose whatever we want to eat. If it's not on the menu, you tell them what you want, and they'll prepare it for you. In the hallway, we have washers and dryers. They also do your bed, linens, and towels, and vacuum your room once a week.

December 29, 2015

By Dottie4

The Palms of Largo is a lovely, nice community. My friend has a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen, dining area, and living room that she's very happy with there. The atmosphere is very upbeat with very active residents. My friend uses the library often and does exercises. They bring the residents to church on Sundays.

September 30, 2015

By Barbara113409250

My mother is now on the waiting list of the Palms of Largo. She chose it because she felt comfortable there. She liked the apartment, the amenities, and the grounds, and it was affordable. There really wasn't anything she didn't like. The room was 700 sq. ft. and had a full kitchen, a living room, a screened in patio, a big bathroom, a bedroom with big walk-in closet, plus a regular closet as well. Everybody was friendly. They have a welcome program, so they fix you up with a buddy to take you around, take you to dinner, show you where everything is, and introduce you to people.

March 23, 2015

I went to The Palms, and the staff was helpful. The rooms were small, but adequate and clean. The dining room looks clean, and security looks OK. The visit was positive. I would recommend them. They seemed to be organized.

January 07, 2015

By kathytr

My dad lives in Regal Palms memory unit. He has a very bright apartment with kitchen area. The staff are well trained and are very responsive to resident needs. My Dad loves the food and he likes the staff. I am very pleased with his care.

June 27, 2014

I am familiar with Regal Palms because we have had some friends staying there. For me, it's a little bit distant and not ideal to be visiting. It's about 5 miles from where I live. But the place itself and the accommodation is excellent. I like the people. They are friendly and helpful. The place is clean. It's an ideal residence for older people.

April 21, 2014

By Pat82156150

Mom moved to Regal Palms on March 5th. My sister seemed to like it better, and it seemed nice enough. The people were very friendly, so I think it's easy to get acclimated there. They provide everything she needs. She has a one-bedroom apartment with her own kitchenette. It's fairly spacious and clean. The food was pretty good. I think the staff is OK. Everybody seemed to be very easy to work with. She has done a couple of activities there.

September 28, 2013

By Millie2

My husband stayed at The Palms of Largo for two months and one week. The facility was gorgeous and they had exercises for people with Parkinson's disease. They also had different levels of care so if I decided I wanted to be near him, I would just get an apartment for me. A lot of seniors did that so they would be near their spouses. The staff was good and there was a nursing station in every floor. Whenever I called, they responded right away. It was like a resort with an indoor pool, huge exercise room and dining rooms in each floor.

January 05, 2013

By Carlsniece

My uncle had a wonderful life at Regal Palms from active assisted living to memory care. He made many friends and was so busy he didn't have time to visit with me! I can highly recommend both their assisted living area and their memory care unit.

July 27, 2011

By sweeticetea4u

They take very good care of the residents and make sure that family members are informed of all decisionsrelating to Medical concerns.

About The Palms of Largo

The Palms of Largo is an assisted living facility in Largo, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Palms of Largo for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Palms of Largo