Regal Palms

300 Lake Avenue NE, Largo, FL, 33771

Reviews of Regal Palms

kathytr January 07, 2015

My dad lives in Regal Palms memory unit. He has a very bright apartment with kitchen area. The staff are well trained and are very responsive to resident needs. My Dad loves the food and he likes the staff. I am very pleased with his care.

Caring79297650 June 28, 2014

I am familiar with Regal Palms because we have had some friends staying there. For me, it's a little bit distant and not ideal to be visiting. It's about 5 miles from where I live. But the place itself and the accommodation is excellent. I like the people. They are friendly and helpful. The place is clean. It's an ideal residence for older people.

Pat82156150 April 22, 2014

Mom moved to Regal Palms on March 5th. My sister seemed to like it better, and it seemed nice enough. The people were very friendly, so I think it's easy to get acclimated there. They provide everything she needs. She has a one-bedroom apartment with her own kitchenette. It's fairly spacious and clean. The food was pretty good. I think the staff is OK. Everybody seemed to be very easy to work with. She has done a couple of activities there.

Carlsniece January 05, 2013

My uncle had a wonderful life at Regal Palms from active assisted living to memory care. He made many friends and was so busy he didn't have time to visit with me! I can highly recommend both their assisted living area and their memory care unit.

sweeticetea4u July 27, 2011

They take very good care of the residents and make sure that family members are informed of all decisionsrelating to Medical concerns.

From Regal Palms

The Goodman Group creates and maintains beautiful and comfortable environments that offer a range of apartment styles and sizes, concierge services, life enriching activities, dining and transportation services for our residents. For residents who need assistance with daily living, our assisted living communities and memory care programs help them lead dignified, well-rounded lives. Licensed professionals provide assistance and health care monitoring with trained staff available around the clock. Days are filled with opportunities for personal pursuits and social activities, providing residents with a continued sense of purpose in their lives.

Location of Regal Palms